Sr Engineer, Software
Posted on: June 12, 2021
T-Mobile is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Engineer to join our
Salesforce Consumer Product & Technology Team to build scalable
solutions, solve complex real-world problems, and deliver
cutting-edge software capabilities and functionality. Our team
lives Magenta and is dedicated to building and supporting the very
best user experience imaginable for our end users. We are
passionate about our customers, our products, and delivering
results. Come join the best company in the industry and be a part
of making history with T-Mobile. Are you ready to be Magenta?!
What You'll Do in Your Role:
- Build solutions on Salesforce.com platform, including
development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web
Services, and APIs.
- Own end-to-end technical analysis, design, development,
implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance
Salesforce Service Cloud applications in an iterative release
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and
- Support cross-systems and related integrations across the
native Salesforce ecosystem.
- Proactively identify opportunities to utilize Salesforce.com in
innovative ways to improve end-user experience, system
productivity, scaling, and monitoring.
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement and champion
- Demonstrate proactiveness in day-to-day tactical work as well
as in strategic over-arching initiatives for the success of the
- Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences and be
comfortable tailoring the content for both business and technical
- Passionate about maximizing business value and outcome.
- Contribute to the improvement of DevOps processes and tools
including scrum, user support, platform security, quality & version
control, and CI/CD.
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Weekend and evening hours
may be required to support releases and production support.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
MIS, or a related field
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce.com architectural
concepts, capabilities, and constraints coupled with strong
knowledge of common business processes (such as Sales, Service,
Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Experience with Git Version Control Systems and CI/CD workflows
- Understanding of broader systems engineering concepts including
data structures, data modeling, and database schema, event-drive
vs. message-driven architecture, and API best practices
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA
development environment, including development/staging/production
(or similar) deployment cycles
- Experience working in a SAFe/Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life
cycle SFDC implementations
The experience you'll bring:
- Required Qualifications
- Platform Developer II, Data Architecture & Management Designer,
Integration Architecture Designer, Sharing & Visibility
- 5 years of post-internship, hands-on engineering experience on
the Force.com platform
- 5 years of experience with Visualforce, Apex
Classes/Controllers/Triggers, and/or SOQL/SOSL
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems using
SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
- Experience in building complex, scalable, and high-performance
software systems that successfully deliver value to end-users
- Strong verbal & written communication skills coupled with
experience working with technical and business stakeholders from
global cross-functional teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Denver , Sr Engineer, Software, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!