Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who are we?
We're Dice, eFinancialcareers and ClearanceJobs, all services of
DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they
want and companies with the talent they need-which we do by
providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates
and insights within the communities we serve. And we're looking for
talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success
of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating
flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the
livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment
where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Senior Software Engineer you'll be a part of a collaborative
team that is responsible for the user experience and domain model
for the Candidate, Recruiter and Company profiles. The Profiles
team uses leading-edge technologies such as Stencil, TypeScript,
Node.js as well as many AWS services including AppSync, Lambda,
Dynamo DB, CodeStar and others. We pride ourselves in creating
resilient highly available systems and are believers in using the
right tool for the job and are always open to new technologies
where it makes sense. You'll take pride in delivering innovative
value and increased capabilities to the market, being a true
software craftsman and have a passion for using technology to
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading full stack application (leaning Front-end) design,
development, automated testing, performance analysis, and
deployment efforts of your team
- Performing code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and
- Setting a solid technical example and mentor less experienced
- Collaborating with the team to develop consistent and clear API
- Working with software architects identifying and recommending
design and requirements needed for software enhancements
- Communicating key design and architecture decisions to ensure
alignment within and across teams
- Working with Product Management to understand and solve
- Actively contributing to and improving the team's Agile
- Communicating project status to team members and business
- Resolving escalated incidents and problems with software
supported by the team
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, design patterns,
and SOLID principles
- Understanding of distributed systems and Microservices
- Strong testing skills including Unit, Integration, Performance,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
Base salary/pay of $100,000 - $195,000 per year, plus 10% annual
bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual
performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related
knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability,
life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education
assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible
summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and
answer a few questions-it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status
as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Dice, Denver , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!