TMT - NetSuite Solutions Architect - Director
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the
opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and
treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and
improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients
by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of
control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the
business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to
help people realise their potential and support their long-term
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of
working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive
together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working
in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help
deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term
relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Additional Job Description
Minimum years experience:
- 6 or more years working with the NetSuite application in a
solution architect or technical architect role
Preferred skills & Desired NetSuite Skills:
- Demonstrating experience with NetSuite implementations, in
either a solution architect or technical architect role
- Demonstrating experience leading teams of onshore and offshore
resources through complex, full life cycle NetSuite
- Demonstrating experience implementing NetSuite order-to-cash,
purchase-to-pay, and account-to-report workstreams and associated
- Demonstrating experience with NetSuite's advanced revenue
management module (this is a must)
- Demonstrating experience designing complex NetSuite
- Demonstrating experience designing integrations, including
familiarity with integration platforms currently available and
their compatibility with NetSuite
- Demonstrating experience with different types of testing
required in a system implementation (unit, quality assurance,
system integration, user acceptance)
- Understanding of financial and accounting concepts, such as
function of a general ledger, month/year end close process, chart
of account considerations, etc.
- Demonstrating experience with SuiteSuccess implementation
- NetSuite ERP Consultant 1 and/or 2 (highly preferred, but not
Other Skills / Attributes
- Strong communication skills, with demonstrated ability to
clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas
- Confidence in abilities, and eager to join a growing practice
where rapid learning and high responsibility will be required from
- Experience with complex sales, and interest in developing sales
skill set for NetSuite services
- Prior to Covid-19, PWC had been 70% to 80% Travel.
- Client service delivery staff have been working remotely from
home, due to the impact of Covid-19 on our clients.
Keywords: PwC, Denver , TMT - NetSuite Solutions Architect - Director, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!