Collaboration Program Manager
Company: Maven Wave
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry's top
talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but
for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this
rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and
shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of
top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology
firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create
unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave's digital
solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: help our teams follow Agile
methodologies and principles for the coordination of multiple,
concurrent technology projects!
Your Life As A Maven:
- Oversee multiple client deployments simultaneously,
encompassing technical and change management workstreams.
- Define, monitor, and drive the program implementation plan from
kickoff to go-live.
- Work with and present to client stakeholders from business
analysts up to the CTO/CIO.
- Provide regular reporting throughout the project lifecycle and
verifying that projects are delivered on time, on budget and
according to scope.
- Manage and maintain risk mitigation plans and resolve as
- Google Workspace implementation or migration experience
- Experience with large scale application development and/or SaaS
program implementations preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Asana, and/or Wrike preferred.
- Comfortable driving working sessions focused on new or
unfamiliar technical topics to the desired outcome.
- Ability to identify decisions or changes made by a workstream
that will impact the program as a whole.
- Demonstrated excellence in program leadership and ability to
create an environment that encourages collaboration across internal
and client teams.
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from
project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal
communication skills for coordination across projects and
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on
creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a
continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and
empower others around you.
Why We're Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019,
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 &
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National
Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37),
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our Collaboration Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories
- Learn More about Atos
Keywords: Maven Wave, Denver , Collaboration Program Manager, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!