Delivery Driver -(PHC) **Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered to Eligible New Hires**
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered to Eligible New Hires
The Service Tech I (driver) compiles ordered pharmaceuticals,
supplies, HME, and oxygen, making accurate and timely deliveries of
all items to patients' homes.
- May complete appropriate home safety evaluation and
patient/caregiver education related to ordered equipment and
- Performs equipment setup, orientation, and demonstration of the
safe operation and use of HME
- Assists in general warehouse duties such as but not limited to
stocking, rotating inventory, receiving, shipping, and processing
equipment and supplies
- Accurately picks and/or compiles ordered supplies, medications,
and equipment and obtains supervisor's crosscheck before leaving
- Obtains all related documentation, patient education materials,
and other required paperwork for the delivery prior to leaving the
- Organizes delivery routes to maximize cost-effective and timely
deliveries to meet the therapy and patient schedules
- Calls patients/caregivers to schedule deliveries prior to
leaving the Center
- Informs patients/caregivers if the agreed upon timeframe cannot
- Obtain return demonstration from the patient/caregiver to
ensure adequate and safe knowledge of the ordered equipment
- Returns all required documentation for each delivery at the end
of each day with a completed route sheet
- Picks up discontinued equipment and places in the "dirty area"
of the vehicle after bagging and tagging the equipment dirty
- Maintains delivery vehicle in accordance to the Fleet
Management Safety Program and company policies and procedures
- Assists with warehouse duties such as maintaining inventories,
shipping, receiving, placing orders, cleaning equipment, and
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED equivalency
preferred. Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving
record. Must be 21 years of age or older. Have a working knowledge
of the delivery service area and route planning. Previous delivery
and/or warehouse experience preferred. Familiar with safe handling
and transport of compressed medical gas. Must possess strong
organizational and time management skills. Must be available to
work flexible hours and rotate on-call responsibilities. Must have
excellent verbal communication skills.
Computer/Technologic Skills: To perform this job successfully,
an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing Software and
ability to use mobile devices such as a smart phone.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfullyperform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to talk, sit, stand, walk, squat, bend and kneel; use
hands and fingers to handle and feel. Requires frequent manual
dexterity and mobility. Requires constant ability to hear
adequately to decipher spoken words, sounds, alarms, etc. Requires
near visual and distance acuity of at least 20/40 or better and
ability to distinguish and identify different colors.
Keywords: Lincare, Denver , Delivery Driver -(PHC) **Generous Sign-On Bonus Offered to Eligible New Hires**, Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!