Assistant Maintenance Technician
Company: Cardinal Group Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BENEFITS: Eligible to participate in the Company Benefits
- Eats, sleeps, and breathes customer success and embraces the
maintenance team's focus around customer satisfaction. Consistently
maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with
customers, coworkers, and the general public.
- Report to the Maintenance Lead and perform duties as assigned
in a timely manner.
- Oversight of team under direction of the Maintenance Lead.
- Prepares all market-ready apartments, which may include
painting, flooring cleaning/repair, general repairs, and
housekeeping to ensure a quality product to our customers.
- Completes work orders in a timely manner and communicates
directly with customers if work orders will take longer than 24
- Has knowledge of various maintenance functions including and
not limited to plumbing, pool maintenance, HVAC, general carpentry
skills, appliance, electrical, painting, caulking, snow removal,
scheduling, and life safety issues.
- Maintains grounds, pools / hot tubs, common areas, and dog runs
to keep them clean, free of trash, debris, and other safety
- Performs on-call emergency procedures as required.
- Reports any maintenance issues that affect the budget such as
life safety, vacant repairs, property damages, and common area
needs to the Maintenance Lead.
- Schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and records
- Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws,
codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
- Dresses per Owner appearance standards.
- Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Performs other ad hoc duties as instructed by Ownership and
- Class A Property experience.
- Insatiable drive to deliver exceptional customer service in all
- Knowledge of safe use of cleaning agents and equipment used to
perform job duties.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to work any shift Sunday-Saturday to support the
company's business needs.
- Tech savvy; able to manage data in multiple systems, including
intercom, package lockers, calendars, and common area
- Embraces strategic guidance, problem-solving and new
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Pool Certified.
- HVAC Certified.
- Licenses and certifications required by applicable county,
state, and federal requirements.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, moderate standing,
reaching, walking, stooping, and lifting, use hands to finger,
handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance,
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is
regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, work in
high, precarious places, and outdoor weather conditions; and
occasionally exposed to chemicals, heat, risk of electrical shock,
and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Assistant Maintenance Team Lead must possess reasonably
required tools and equipment to carry out essential functions of
Keywords: Cardinal Group Companies, Denver , Assistant Maintenance Technician, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!