Maintenance Tech II
Company: Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
Location: Black Hawk
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Employee Referral and Retention Program now in effect! Bonus at
1, 3 & 6 months of service! *
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Who we are:
We CREATE the EXTROARDINARY
We create spectacular worlds that immerse, and inspire to
We don't perform magic, we create it with excellence.
Together we win.
Join our empire we are the largest gaming enterprise with 55+
JOB SUMMARY Supports the Facilities Department by assisting
completing all assigned work requests and preventative maintenance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general maintenance of all facilities on
property and the property itself. Identify deficiencies related to
maintenance of such facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining, repairing, and replacing gaming
table layouts. Identify the need for maintenance/repair of
- Knowledge of the HVAC system, alarm system, and generators.
Identify and diagnose deficiencies with the system and take
measures to correct deficiencies.
- Identify the need for and perform mid-level to advanced level
painting, plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, and other projects
related to the maintenance of the property.
- Assist with creating preventative maintenance schedule and
follow such schedule.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests and
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude. Complete
knowledge of all facilities and entertainment available to
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- One year minimum experience preferred in the following areas:
plumbing, sweat copper, installation and repair of plumbing
fixtures, electrical components, and blue print reading.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Frequent standing, walking, use hands to handle, or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.
- Able to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions; moving mechanical parts; high places, fumes or airborne
particles, outside weather conditions, variable indoor
temperatures, smoke, lighting and noise levels.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan (No Vesting Period)
- Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Team Member Celebrations
- Team Member Discounts
- Free Parking For All Team Members
- Promote From Within Culture
- Fun Team Environment
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $22.00/hour DOE
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? Check out these flexible
casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically
diversified casino-entertainment Company. Since its beginning in
Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a
family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents.
Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the
Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Affiliates of Caesars
also own the World Series of Poker and the London Clubs
International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's
success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and
value with guests through a unique combination of great service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational
excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates
are committed to environmental sustainability and energy
conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible
steward of the environment.Team members of the Caesars family of
resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We
take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with
Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and
Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play"
fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding
career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences,
personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member
every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Eldorado Resorts, Inc., Denver , Maintenance Tech II, Other , Black Hawk, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!