Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative
software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite
of products provides solutions to our customers that help them
better manage their business, boost their productivity and
efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at
the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product
innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to
create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our
solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across
the U.S., Canada, and India.
Vertafore Professional Services Organization is looking for
dynamic and passionate people to join our team!
Vertafore is seeking a Project Manager (PM) with expertise in
managing strategic client implementations. If you thrive at leading
successful project implementations and have a passion for building
strong client relationships, we want you to join our team! The
Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction,
planning, implementation, execution, monitoring and completion of
multiple projects ensuring consistency with Vertafore's mission,
strategy, values, commitments and goals.
The ideal candidate will thrive on making everyone around them
better, enthusiastically meet goals, and are motivated by team
accomplishment over individual accolades.
Core requirements and responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the
- Manage the project from beginning to end
- Act as the liaison between customer and internal teams
- Communicate project deliverables at all levels, and make sure
items are executed on time, to budget, with high quality
- Manage resources assigned to your projects and the schedule of
work for all phases.
- Manage changes in project scope including documenting and
explaining implications of changes so they are clearly understood
- Manage expectations with customers and internal team to
successfully deliver projects.
- Compile and maintain professional executive status reports and
required project documentation
- Communicate with the customer to ensure progress is being made
and concerns are managed promptly
- Address difficult and/or escalated situations with minimal
leadership involvement to an effective resolution
- Proactively learn and understand Vertafore software and the
mechanics of their implementation and deployment
- Provide outstanding project team leadership to achieve,
schedule, budget and scope performance
- Be part of project teams implementing Vertafore products and
delivering Professional Services
- Manage multiple consulting engagements concurrently
- Analyze business operations and methodology to develop best
- Recommend solutions for customer pain points, gaps, needs,
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized and have proven ability to monitor project
budget vs. actuals and can forecast project revenues and
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing
business relationships vital to the success of the project in
person and remotely
- Strong knowledge of P&C insurance business practices and
independent insurance agency markets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to
effectively engage and influence at all levels, and ability to
effectively handle crucial conversations and manage conflict
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and tasks to meet
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to be creative and innovative
- Ability to effectively problem solve, react to situations
decisively and effectively
- Flexible, easily adaptable to change
- 5+ years of customer facing project management experience
(preferably within a software environment)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You aspire to be a dedicated contributor for providing
technical support to teams and outstanding support to
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools
- Previous experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Prior insurance industry experience and knowledge
Additional Requirements and Details:
- Travel required up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on
an as-needed basis
- Located and working from an office location (when
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
- Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision (working on a computer, etc.).
- Frequent sitting and/or standing.
- Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are
scheduled to re-open mid 2021.