Engineering Manager - Mechanical
Company: Swanson Rink, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Lead technical engineer for a specific market segment.
Responsible for understanding all technical areas of a market
segment and direct the work of the team in that market.
Lead the mechanical design with a team engineers to ensure
projects are complete, accurate, and in accordance with good
engineering practices and client criteria.
Lead the coordination of the project deliverables along with the
Project Management team, BIM team and other project team members to
ensure the projects meets the client's expectations.
Participate in scope and fee development for new project
opportunities and contribute to preparation of proposal
- Contribute to the success of your projects in the following
- Leading the team in meeting the expectations of our
- Understanding the financial and schedule constraints of your
- Striving for technical excellence.
- Making each project a collaborative experience that fosters
Help support and accelerate staff learning and technical
proficiency. Contribute to a positive learning environment and be a
mentor to your team members.
Lead by example in development, acceptance and adherence of
company policies, processes and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate specific market segment and discipline
specific training for team members.
Other Job Responsibilities
Acts and communicates in a positive and friendly manner in order
to get along with clients, customers, co-workers and
Responsible for fostering and maintaining good client
Positively contributes to the dynamic Swanson Rink team
environment and its industry leading position.
- Follows all required safety procedures in the field and in the
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an ABET-accredited four-year college or
university. Successful performance at this career level typically
requires 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience. Demonstrated
supervisory/leaderships skills and/or minimum of three years
supervisory experience or combination of skills and experience
necessary to lead a team of Engineers.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer.
- Establishment of an NCEES Record is required upon hire.
- Ability and willingness to obtain professional engineering
licensure in multiple states.
- Extensive experience and proficiency in conducting engineering
projects through all phases of development.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; to express
ideas; to share information; and to prepare clear, well-organized
correspondence, reports and similar documents.
- Proven ability to train and motivate employees by developing
team building activities.
- Knowledge of fundamental business principles and practices,
e.g., chargeable versus billable time, invoicing procedures,
chargeable expenses, cost versus billing rate and profit
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
EEO/AA - M/F/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Employer
Salary will be based on several factors including: experience,
knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as
internal and external equity. The pay range and benefits offered
for this position is expected to be:
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Health care benefits, company paid holidays, Paid Time Off,
Keywords: Swanson Rink, Inc., Denver , Engineering Manager - Mechanical, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!