Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for people who love serving customers, have
experience in the restaurant industry and who want to work for an
industry leader with endless possibilities! If you want to build a
great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our
customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of
Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates.
Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations,
who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible
for their own employment practices, including setting their own
wage and benefit programs.
Our Mission: Every Guest Is Delighted Because Of Me
Make Moments Count
Be Your Best Self
See It, Own It, Crush It
We offer the following :
- A commitment to promote from within
- Our training programs allow you to earn college credits
- Reward and recognition culture
The responsibilities of the Shift Supervisor will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales
and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work
environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company
standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior,
dumpster and sidewalks, including removal of trash within
containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, providing feedback on
schedules, product projections, financials for store manager's
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to
Have an ability to follow and enforce rules and standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver's license
- Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle with secure,
dependable and reliable transportation in order to make
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs.
from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiasm and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
Great Things Start Here!
Start your job application: click Apply Now
Keywords: Taco Bell, Denver , Shift Manager, Other , Johnstown, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!