The future you want is within reach.
At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find
camaraderie in the process. We're a community of builders committed
to building better communities. That's why we're always looking
ahead, and not just to the next project or what's next in our
We're also looking at what's next for you and how we can help
you build a career you're proud of.
As an experienced Accountant for our Denver Buildings office,
you will contribute to our team by:
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Monitoring compliance with subcontract and purchase order
- Administering subcontract documentation including subcontracts,
change orders, insurance requirements, bonding, Subguard, and lien
- Reviewing and understanding financial statements.
- Performing various general ledger and bank
- Identifying and communicating budget variances and areas of
- Reviewing and understanding the flow of transactions through
general ledger accounts.
- Performing various district accounting responsibilities.
What you will bring to the role:
- Minimum of 4-5 years general accounting experience in a
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration or related field.
- Understanding of sales/use tax reporting.
- Able to work independently and perform at a high level of
- Committed to meeting deadlines and goals.
- Flexible to adapt to evolving scope of responsibilities.
- Effective prioritization of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Desire for ongoing learning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- Experience in PeopleSoft (Enterprise 1) accounting software and
Textura construction payment management application.
- Familiar with the commercial construction industry.
- Willing to relocate if necessary.
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people
who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great
work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities
that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of
vacations, careers, education and healing. We are consistently
ranked among the best companies to work for because we are
committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The salary range for this position is between $58,000 and
$75,000 per annum, based on experience and qualifications.
PCL combines numerous pay and benefit strategies to provide a
comprehensive and competitive total rewards package. The total
rewards package includes an employee share purchase offering,
discretionary annual performance bonus, comprehensive benefits &
wellness programs, retirement plan plus matching and career
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive
environment for all employees and applicants and will make all
employment-related decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability or veteran status.
Should you require an accommodation during the application
process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and
location you are interested in.
Together, we can build success and a better future. Let's get