Territory Operations Specialist - Denver
Company: Flowers Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position is responsible for supporting the Sales and Distributor
Enablement organizations by providing oversight and direction in
the execution of all deliveries to and daily operations of
warehouses, as well as activities that contribute to the creation
of a world class sales organization through continuous improvement.
The Territory Operations Specialist will be responsible for
operating open distribution territories and providing continuity of
service to customers. The Territory Operations Specialist shall
further develop and execute orientation, mentoring, and educational
opportunities to Independent Distributors (IDs) and assist the
company in its sales initiatives.
- Operate company-owned territories
- Possess the skills, qualifications, licenses, and
certifications necessary to operate a commercial motor vehicle with
a weight in excess of 10,000 pounds
- Provide territory-specific orientation and shadowing for
Prospective Distributors (PDs)
- Develop and implement mentoring and educational opportunities
- Implement "Superior Quality Always" by maintaining Flowers
Foods Safety and internal audit standards to ensure a secure and
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in carrying out
- Manage equipment inventories, basket resets, and store reset
- Create strategies to support company sales initiatives to
achieve growth and revenue goals as well as meet all KPIs
- Responsible for customer development while operating open
distribution territories with regard to ordering, merchandising,
and display opportunities
- Stay current on consumer insights and adjust sales strategies
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures
(EEO, Sexual Harassment, Sarbanes - Oxley, Safety, etc.)
- Perform other duties which are deemed to be an integral part of
the position, including but not limited to fulfillment of work
schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable
operating rules, policies and procedures.
At least 1 year warehouse/distribution management, DSD, or route
operations experience preferred. At least 6 months experience
leading and influencing others. A combination of training and
experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform.
High school diploma or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards
package. Please reply by 6/8/21. Resumes are active for 30 days.
Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of
pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic
qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a
medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Tiffany
Channon at Tiffany.Channon@flocorp.com or 903 595-2421.
Keywords: Flowers Foods, Denver , Territory Operations Specialist - Denver, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!