Role: Senior Pre-Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant
Location: Louisville, Colorado or Minneapolis, Minnesota
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and
security as well as team productivity for several of the world's
leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon,
Honda, and NVIDIA.
Leverage your software development and architecture experience
to make a dramatic impact. Evangelize technologies and seek an
environment where every day is a new challenge. Join Perforce's
team as a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer / Solutions Consultant and
build your career in a highly innovative environment leading the
Our key components include; SourcePro is the most complete
enterprise-class C++ development platform. It allows developers to
create secure, portable, and high-performance applications.
TotalView is debugging software designed for high-performance
computing environments running on Linux and Fortran. Quickly
troubleshoot parallel, multi-threaded applications using this
scalable, graphical debugger.
- Pre-sales solution consulting, providing guidance and managing
technical engagements with customers and industry partners.
- Lead technical communication including onsite meetings and
industry events in the High-Performance Computing (HPC) industry,
AI/ML and data science, Enterprise software frameworks.
- Conduct product demonstrations and architectural discussions,
manage evaluations and identify solutions for customers technical
- Provide customer and industry inputs to the product teams,
collaborate with product management on product roadmap.
- Lead customer and user training programs and workshops and
evangelize Perforce's solutions in the community.
- Travel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in Mathematics,
Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical
field is required.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with C/C++ development and
- 3+ years of experience in technical pre-sales or
- Experience in High Performance Computing environments and GPU
programming - advantage
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience communicating with enterprise technical and business
- Linux administration or development experience.
- Prior experience in conducting demonstrations, training and
customer facing presentations.
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our
day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and
dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity
and celebrate its strengths.
The base pay range targeted for this role is $115,000 - $180,000
USD. This base pay range is for illustrative purposes only. This
position could also be eligible for additional compensation and
benefits including, but not limited to incentive compensation,
health benefits, retirement benefits, life insurance, wellness
programs, total time off and other employee perks that may be
offered by Perforce from time to time. The actual offer will depend
on a number of factors including, but not limited to, a candidate's
education, skills, qualifications, depth of experience and other
relevant business considerations. Perforce reserves the right to
amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time and from
time to time.