Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING
BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees
across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most
technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions
provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market
experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing
know-how, supply chain insights and global product management
expertise to enable success for the world's leading brands. We are
driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each
other, our communities, and the environment.
Drives materials team to achieve continuous improvement in key
materials metrics. Provides exceptional support to customers, team
members, and shareholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Champions the execution and deployment of Jabil's standard
planning and inventory strategies and systems with the customer
where possible, and implement customized solutions where necessary
within a local operations site.
- Drives a systematic process to receive, evaluate and fulfill
customer demand across the business unit.
- Ensures that an achievable Master Schedule is in place to
support both customer requirements and Jabil revenue projections.
In developing a solid MPS, consideration should be given to
materials availability, equipment capability/capacity and
- Ensures that the Master Production Schedule is loaded in
alignment with customer contract(s) and liability agreements so
that the materials team maintains conformance to Jabil's "Rules of
- Develops and supervises solid product launch plans for new
business, and transition plans for products being transferred
between Jabil manufacturing sites.
- Evaluates the need for buffer inventory during the transfer
- Ensures continuity of product supply to the Jabil manufacturing
site(s), and of finished goods to the customer throughout the
- Oversees the disposition and transfer of residual inventory to
the appropriate "receiving" Jabil factory.
- Generates and analyzes inventory reports for internal business
unit and / or customer use.
- Assists the Business Unit Management team as required in
evaluating and recovering the cost of excess / obsolete
- Recommends process and supply chain initiatives to lower
inventory costs (hubbing, JIT, optimum manufacturing lot sizes,
alternate transportation methodologies, etc.).
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to
enable company's business goals and objectives with ability to
devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in
managing business analytics to determine optimum company
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as
well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management
accomplishments, implementing and management continuous
productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office
products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Materials
Logistics Management, or related discipline.
- Equivalent proven track record in an EMS or similar
- Three years related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of electronics manufacturing and materials
management is required, as well as a proven track record in
negotiation, cost reduction activities and materials planning.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $79,143 - $150,117. A
competitive salary will be determined by the education, experience,
knowledge, skills and abilities of the selected applicant, as well
as internal equity and alignment with salary market data. As part
of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a bonus
based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance
your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical,
dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and
employee stock purchase plan; and paid time off.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $79,143 - $114,577 -
$150,117. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine
the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience,
geographic location, education, external market data, and
consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible
for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil
offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self.
These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k)
retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Denver , Materials Manager, Other , Monument, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!