- Employee Referral and Retention Program now in effect! Bonus at
1, 3 & 6 months of service! *
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Who we are:
We CREATE the EXTROARDINARY
We create spectacular worlds that immerse, and inspire to
We don't perform magic, we create it with excellence.
Together we win.
Join our empire we are the largest gaming enterprise with 55+
JOB SUMMARYThe Lead Barista is responsible for the oversight or
delegation of responsibilities within the barista operation such as
inventory, customer service, drink preparation, and sanitation
procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the
position may vary based on guest requirements and business
needs.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and
oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and
sanitation procedures and customer service
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand
specifications and the customers' requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively
service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to
appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Eldorado Isle Casino safety policies and procedures
including proper food safety and sanitation
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role
- Previous food service experience required
- Must be able to obtain or already have TIPS certification
- Must be able to work independently with limited
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up
to 25 lbs
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Requires the use of electrical equipment, such as coffee
machines, microwaves and blenders, mechanical devices,
flame/heat-generated devices and computer equipment.
- Constant contact with staff and guests.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature,
lighting and noise levels.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Retirement Plan (No Vesting Period)
- Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
- Team Member Celebrations
- Team Member Discounts
- Free Parking For All Team Members
- Promote From Within Culture
- Fun Team Environment
Pay Rate: $13.75-$15.00/hour DOE
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? Check out these flexible
casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically
diversified casino-entertainment Company. Since its beginning in
Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a
family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents.
Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the
Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Affiliates of Caesars
also own the World Series of Poker and the London Clubs
International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's
success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and
value with guests through a unique combination of great service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational
excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates
are committed to environmental sustainability and energy
conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible
steward of the environment.Team members of the Caesars family of
resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We
take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with
Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and
Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play"
fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding
career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences,
personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member
every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.