Cannabis Growth Phase Two Cultivation Associate
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Growth Phase 2 Farmer is responsible for a variety of
farming duties, including gardening and the upkeep of all Growth
Phase 2 garden areas, performing all hands-on duties in the farm,
and transporting plants to different areas of the farm. The Growth
Phase 2 Farmer is expected to operate under the highest standards
of compliance and professionalism.
Procedures, Productivity, and Quality
- Preparing and loading tables according to standard operating
- Trellising tables according to standard operating
- Manicuring and spreading plants according to standard operating
- Transport plants that are ready to be moved into different
areas the farm.
- Cleaning and maintaining all equipment and material.
- Adhere to all work safety requirements including but not
limited to: lifting, bending, and move up and down ladders
- Perform regular cleaning and maintenance on work surfaces,
tools, and related equipment to ensure the garden is well
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas in the garden.
- Maintain a positive attitude that creates a positive work
- Keep doors closed when not in use.
- Wear protective clothing when working with plants.
- Before exiting the facility remove protective clothing and
ensure that there is no cannabis on your personal clothing, shoes,
Compliance and Reporting
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations
through guidance from a manager or supervisor.
- Ensure that workflow and work procedures are documented and
that appropriate controls and audits are in place to ensure data
and processing integrity.
- Maintain a culture of professionalism.
- Must work in a focused, quick, and efficient manner.
- Must be willing to transplant 20 plus hours a week.
- Must be comfortable working with rockwool.
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to
assisting other departments to help facilitate the additional
and/or supplemental work such harvesting, trimming, packaging,
cleaning and light maintenance as needed throughout the
- Works under the direct supervision of the Manager of Growth
- Works under the general supervision of the Growth Phase 2
- This person does not supervise other employees.
- 3 months to one year of experience in Trim preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to take and follow direction.
- Demonstrated ability to meet individual and team productivity
- Demonstrated oral and written communication capabilities.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws relating
to key areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to secure appropriate work credentials from the
Colorado Department of Revenue, MED.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Proven success in the following job competencies
- Time Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Able to use a computer and/or hand tools while sitting or
standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, or
- Able to perform general office managerial and administrative
- Able to kneel, bend, reach, rotate, and stoop on an
intermittent to regular basis daily.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds frequently throughout
work hours on a daily basis.
- Regular and on-time attendance.
- Hours may occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
- Occasional travel by conventional means including aircraft,
motor vehicle and the like within the region and to other locations
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications
associated with this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Livwell, Denver , Cannabis Growth Phase Two Cultivation Associate, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!