Product Owner, Functional Architect 3
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummaryThe Comcast Business Product Development group is a
dynamic and agile team responsible for creating new communications
services for Comcast business customers. We are experienced,
creative, and we work together as a team to make innovative
services a reality. We are seeking a talented and motivated product
owner to join us.Our projects cover a wide spectrum: creating
real-time communications solutions for businesses, developing
software integration to Comcast s advanced services, using software
to rethink and redesign the customer experience, and creating
intuitive interfaces for our services.As part of our team, you will
be involved in the ideation, design, planning, implementation, and
support of our software applications.Responsible for managing,
gathering and processing information related to everything from
solution architecture, data architecture, BSS/OSS architecture and
identify management. Manages solution engineering, project
coordination, business requirements analysis, requirement
specification and project documentation. Ensures programs are
envisioned, designed, developed and implemented across the
enterprise to meet business needs. Manages every phase of the
project life cycle from intake through delivery. Maintains a
comprehensive view of current information assets, program/project
architecture and future information needs, while delivering data
effectively and efficiently across projects and programs. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for
colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Acts as the Product Owner on an Agile team where you will
develop, communicate and maintain a vision for communications
- Understands and produces Agile work products such as Epic,
Vision, Release Plans, and User Stories.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and interviews customers to
define the product vision.
- Assists in the development of solution architecture (both
tactical and strategic,) data architecture, BSS/OSS architecture
and identity management to fully manage/support enterprise needs,
services, systems and technology management.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development
projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional
- Assists in the planning and designing of new or upgraded
- Assists in the evolution of enterprise product and system
- Collaborates with departments to implement improvements in
processes and with cross-organizational teams to determine Business
Support System/Operations Support System support for business
- Performs analysis of overall information management systems.
Assists in analysis of specific system elements, such as system
software, components transactions, integration architecture, data
modeling and processes, with recommendations for appropriate
- Promotes the effective use of the information management
systems throughout the Company.
- Maintains a comprehensive view of current information assets,
program/project architecture and future information needs, while
delivering data effectively and efficiently across projects and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: .net, architect, backend, c/c++, c#, expert, maven, php,
project architect, software architect
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Product Owner, Functional Architect 3, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!