Company: Real Estate Personnel
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Apartment Property Management Company has an immediate need for
- Previous grounds, janitorial, or housekeeping experience is
- Candidates must be able to walk, stand, lift, bend, climb
stairs, and perform strenuous activities such as shoveling or
- Must be able to work outside in the elements of the
- Able to complete work quickly and have an eye for details.
- Ability to follow instructions, organize, multi-task, and
prioritize daily responsibilities around interruptions.
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds. Job Requirements:
As an apartment groundskeeper, you are responsible for the
cleanliness, curb appeal, and overall physical appearance of the
Responsibilities to include:
- Daily inspections of the community and common areas throughout
the day to pick up trash, debris, and pet droppings.
- Ensure all common areas and amenities are neat and free of
litter at all times.
- Assist in cleaning and preparing the make-ready units,
including removing any trash from vacant units.
- Clean available units and models.
- Clean and stock laundry facilities daily.
- Empty and stock Pet Stations.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor with light maintenance duties
such as checking appliances are fully operational and outlets and
switches are in working condition.
- Change light bulbs in units, common areas, and breezeways.
- Test and replace batteries in smoke detectors.
- Use of power washers, snow plows, or lawn equipment as
- Assist maintenance team with Snow removal and spreading of
- Notify the Property Manager and maintenance supervisor of any
observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation for residents,
guests, and others.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills by answering or
directing resident questions, and responding sensitively to
complaints or concerns. Benefits are available in accordance with
THE HEALTHY FAMILIES & WORKPLACES ACT ("HFWA").
If hired as a permanent employee, estimated benefits may include
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, and PTO.
Please note that Compensation and Benefits are set by our clients
and Real Estate Personnel can not be held responsible for any
changes in benefits or final compensation offered for a
For more information please contact Christina Birch at ext.
Keywords: Real Estate Personnel, Denver , Groundskeeper, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!