Company: INK Communications Co.
Posted on: May 4, 2021
- Learning to prioritize
- Able to take direction from multiple people with different
- Excited to be part of a team
- Able to research new topics and synthesize findings
- Happy to help, and learn new skills, wherever needed
- A good listener
- Thoughtful and intentional
- Media and analyst lists
- Media and analyst outreach
- Editorial calendars
- Speaking and awards databases
- Briefing documents
- Coverage, campaign, and program reports
- Blog and social media posts
- Social media monitoring
- Industry research as it applies to INK clients and their
- Team and client agendas, project management, and overall
account team support
- Provide team leads with regular status updates on your
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of internship experience in communications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to understand client industries
- Ability to learn new tools and programs
INK believes that "good work with good people makes for a good
life." We live this every day through our people, culture, and
benefits, which include:
- Award-winning culture - Best Places to Work by Austin Business
Journal 6-years running; and 2015 PR News Best Place to Work
- Flexible work environment with work from home opportunities and
generous vacation and holidays.
- Bonus programs for company performance, new business
acquisition and hiring referrals.
- Top-notch health insurance, paid 75% by company (medical,
dental, vision, life).
- Competitive compensation package including 401K and profit
- Lots of food and fun events around the office.
- All-Mac shop including all-paid cell service.
- In-house professional development program + individual annual
allowance for courses and conferences.
- People-focused values and commitment to individual career
development. Supportive culture of teamwork.
- Casual fun office environments in Austin, Denver, and New
- Growing company with ambitious goals and room for you to make a
difference in our future.
Keywords: INK Communications Co., Denver , Account Coordinator, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!