Supervisor, Enterprise Service Assurance
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for overseeing and supervising the
staffing, day-to-day activities and operations of technical staff.
Manages and reports relevant key performance indicators.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more
full-time employees or their equivalent.Job DescriptionCore
- Perform quality assurance auditing of tickets worked and calls
taken by direct reports.
- Interface with backline engineering regarding escalations.
- Manage and report key performance indicators, including average
speed to answer, abandon rate, service level % etc.
- Handle difficult customer inquiries and complaints referred by
- Assist in scheduling and assignment of technical staff to meet
- Hold monthly, semi-monthly, weekly meetings with staff,
individually and as a group to talk about performance towards
goals, customer news and needs etc.
- In conjunction with the engineering team, develop new processes
and determine division of responsibilities among teams.
- Assist in recruiting and selection of hiring new staff.
- Assist in onboarding of new staff, including ensuring that all
needed training is provided.
- Stay abreast of rapidly developing new technologies that will
require support from the team.
- Train subordinates as new technology is implemented.
- Perform employee evaluations, disciplinary actions etc.
- Participates in weekly, semi-monthly and monthly customer care
calls, as required.
- Serves as first supervisory level on-call.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Disclaimer:
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience2-5
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Supervisor, Enterprise Service Assurance, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!