Jr. Front End UI Developer
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web
applications. Completes programming and implements, tests and
debugs defined software components.
- Reviews, writes and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine
- Experience having worked with Java and Angular required.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical
requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test
results and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the
solution of assigned projects.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if
applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies
related to area of engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and
knowledge of their application in the area of specified engineering
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be
considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in
the United States and not require sponsorship for employment now or
in the future.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Denver , Jr. Front End UI Developer, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!