At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us
most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know
that every individual, employee, family and business we work with
has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so
we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition
of financial success.
This position is responsible for the satisfactory sales and
service of Group products offered by AUL. This position contributes
to the generation of new product sales and renewals of in-force
- Produce within the assigned territory and achieve satisfactory
sales results and submissions of OneAmerica/AUL products.
- Meet renewal objectives as established by the home office.
- Provide acceptable levels of service to producers and
- Assist the Regional Vice President in the development and
implementation of the RGO marketing plan. Operate within the RGO
- Conduct sales and product seminars as necessary.
- Attend regularly scheduled manager one on ones and office
meetings to help identify patterns, areas for improvement, and find
ways to provide better experiences for our brokers and their
clients. Remote setups use video technology and meet in person on a
- Manage assigned territory to achieve net quote activity levels
that meet selling objectives
- Use Group Market Share, MiEdge, and Salesforce data effectively
to expand market presence and increase sales production.
- Develop a plan to achieve case activity targets that aligns to
our core strategy.
Required Education and/or Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or any combination of education and
experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Life and Health license
Recommended Education and/or certifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Required Work Experience
- 3+ years of sales experience in Employee Benefits and/or
related sales and marketing experience.
- Or any combination of education and experience which would
provide an equivalent background
Salary Band: S05
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of
OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of OneAmerica
associates are currently working remotely in accordance with our
safety protocols. The selected candidate will be expected to
temporarily work remotely for an unspecified period of time as
determined in OneAmerica's sole discretion. When normal business
operations resume, the selected candidate will be expected to
physically return to work in the office located in Denver, CO.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and
strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an
individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age,
mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.