Wellness Nurse - FullTime or PartTime ($2500 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: The Ridge Pinehurst
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB FAIR: May 15th -10am-3pm
Now Hiring Full-Time or Part-Time Wellness Nurse with $2500
Sign On Bonus paid throughout 1st year.
The Ridge Senior Living : A Cappella Living Solutions
Thank you for your interest in employment with The Ridge Senior
Living. We seek applicants for employment who are qualified,
dedicated, hardworking, and who seek fulfilling
We provide the best experience possible for those our residents
rely on most our team members. We know the strength of each
community is directly related to the strength of each team member.
Thats why we focus on selecting employees with great character and
a passion for maintaining the dignity and well-being of our
We work to build a foundation for our team members to be
successful both professionally and personally. We have a unique
opportunity on a daily basis to prove our unique care to both
ourselves and our residents.
Our innovative philosophy extends to each community. Some of the
best and most successful ideas were born in the communities
themselves and implemented company-wide by the team members who
came up with them.
Responsible for organizing, directing and implementing resident
care in accordance with the Company standards and as required by
State and Federal regulations. Manages the day-to-day healthcare
operations of the community to ensure residents healthcare needs
are met. Ensures residents are treated with respect and dignity and
ensures quality care as residents healthcare needs change. Acts as
Director of Assisted Living in their absence. Embraces and
incorporates wellness programs into programming and department
- Ensures consistent quality resident care and service delivery
throughout all shifts; this may require assuming the role and
responsibilities of a Care Partner Associate in order to meet the
residents needs and staffing requirements.
- Assists in the supervision of community-based licensed nursing
staff, medication technicians/QMAP's, and Care Partner Associates.
This may include interviewing, hiring, developing, training,
supervising and following the Companys performance management
policy with assigned staff.
- Provides training and education to medication
technicians/QMAPs, and Care Partner Associates on an ongoing basis
to include classroom in- services and situation-specific
- Assists in the maintenance of resident charts and review of
documentation performed by associates.
- As allowed by the Nurse Practice Act, assists in assessing the
health, functional, and psycho social status of residents.
Initiates individualized Personal Service Plans/Care Plans and
proactively manage care and services for each resident. Evaluates
the effectiveness and maximizes the resident's opportunity to
remain in their environment.
- Ensures and conducts Personal Service Plan reviews and updates,
according to the Community and state requirements, to ensure
residents service needs are met, accuracy and relevancy. Directed
by the Assisted Living Director/Health and Wellness Director
- Schedules and manages care conferences with families and
- Assists in the achievement of occupancy goals by monitoring the
health, safety and well-being of residents, proactively identifying
those at risk for move out. Implements timely problem solving with
- Oversees and manages the continuity and consistency of
medication training, pharmacy management and medication supervision
and/or administration in the community. Conducts periodic Care
Partner Associate medication skills inventory checks, and periodic
medication audits per Community Guidelines.
- Assists in the scheduling and follow through of physician
visits including, but not limited to, dental appointments, eye
appointments, therapy, and hospice both in house and scheduled
visits out of the community. Ensures communication, as appropriate,
on the results of these visits.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day physician orders to
include labs, prescriptions and other medical needs
- Completes documentation as required by the Community or state
regulatory agencies. By documentation of resident care issues
appropriately and report them to personnel as required.
- Communicates information in a timely manner to the appropriate
person or agency regarding changes in residents health/well-being,
personal needs, risk management issues, customer service issues,
and family or outside health care provider concerns to the
- Assists in keeping the environment safe for associates to
reduce the occurrence of Workers Compensation claims.
- Participates in community events, including family and social
- Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows
when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them
- Under the guidance of the Director, establishes and ensures
that adequate staffing levels and scheduling patterns are
appropriate for resident needs and in line with budgetary
- Ensures all staff and resident tuberculosis (TBs) tests are
completed in a timely manner.
- Shares on-call and Manager on Duty responsibilities/shifts as
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse license within
state of employment minimally required, in good standing.
- 1-year experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have computer processing and electronic medical database
experience such as Health Medx.
- 1-year experience in an Assisted Living setting.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
Keywords: The Ridge Pinehurst, Denver , Wellness Nurse - FullTime or PartTime ($2500 Sign-On Bonus), Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!