Intake Coordinator - CPAP - Full Time - Columbine Medical Equipment - Windsor, CO - Columbine Health Systems Jobs
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Columbine Medical Equipment is located at 802 W. Drake Road,
Ste. 123, Fort Collins, Colorado
We are accepting applications for an Intake Coordinator - CPAP
(Continuous Passive Airway Pressure) who is able to work:
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday through Friday
Intake Coordinator - CPAP
- Customer contact on the telephone and in person.
- Provides information about oxygen and CPAP products and
- Creates customer transactions.
- Creates customer files, handles confidential information and
performs general office duties.
- Conducts insurance verification for all contracted payers.
- Creates medical orders based on private insurance, Medicare LCD
and Medicaid PAR requirements.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- CPAP mask fitting experience preferred
- Previous customer service, dealing with the geriatric
population and Healthcare or EMT experience a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds; climb a ladder; stand for
extended periods of time; sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills.
We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision,
Dental, 401K, Free Health Services as well as Discounts from our
Starting wage between $17.00/hour - $19.00/hour DOE, along with
3 opportunities for raises your first year.
Hiring Manager: Virginia Archer, 970-221-1453
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Denver , Intake Coordinator - CPAP - Full Time - Columbine Medical Equipment - Windsor, CO - Columbine Health Systems Jobs, Other , Windsor, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!