Business Operations Analyst
Company: DISH Network Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our investment in the future needs those with an eye on the
money. Our accounting and finance teams support our game-changing
ideas with creative solutions to complex problems in forecasting,
compliance and project management.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Business
Operations Analyst. This position will be responsible for inventory
& operational analysis, forecasting, financial & operational
recommendations, product management, and reporting. These endeavors
will span multiple business units within the organization. Your
projects will include the creation and tracking of forecasts,
inventory modeling, and operational and sales data analysis.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Builds customized forecasts and inventory models and reports
based on the needs of the business unit(s).
- Perform special projects, research, analysis, and presentations
at behest of senior DISH leadership.
- You will help determine, create, and implement DISH inventory
management & inventory procurement strategies and incentives.
- Create strategic initiatives, programs & procedures in order to
strengthen DISH Network business.
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with multiple
departments to ensure a smooth and timely completion of
A successful Business Operations Analyst will have the
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business
Management or another related field,
- At least two years of experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience preferred; CSCP or CPIM Certificate
- Prior work experience tacking business unit(s) expenditures &
performance within budgetary goals preferred.
- Strong competency using Microsoft Excel to build forecasting
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus.
- Experience using query language such as Transact SQL
- Possessing the following traits : Detail Oriented, Enjoys
problem solving, Analytical, Creative thinker, Good communication
skills, Team Player, Takes pride in their work, career, and
performance, Adventurous, Desire to compete and win.
Compensation: $48,600.00/Yr. - $67,300.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.
Keywords: DISH Network Corporation, Denver , Business Operations Analyst, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!