Company: The ONE Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The bartender plays a key role in developing a fun, positive,
and up-beat bar environment by consistently delivering an excellent
KONA GRILL experience.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Guest first focus
- Preparing and Serving all drinks in a professional and
- Teamwork, time management, multitasking, and menu
- Delivering exceptional guest service is a top-priority.
- You must perform your assigned job to expected standards
- This position may also require waiting on tables in the
designated bar area
- 1-2 years previous experience in a high volume, fast-paced
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic
- Work experience in high volume or fast casual dining restaurant
- Able to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly,
enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Accepts responsibility for a cash drawer and has the ability to
maintain the drawer throughout the shift
- Ability to transport and carry objects such as glass racks and
ice bins weighing up to 50 lbs. numerous times throughout the
- Ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up
to 8 hours
- Ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to
speak and write in English.
- Ability to listen effectively, process information quickly, and
transfer knowledge to others in order to ensure standards of
quality are met consistently.
Kona Grill Offers:
- Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Paid Time Off (must be eligible)
- Health Benefits (must be eligible)
Keywords: The ONE Group, Denver , Bartender, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!