Guidance Counselor Middle School
Company: Platte Valley School District, Weld, RE-7
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Openings as of 3/1/2021
- Middle School Counselor JobID: 101
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/ Guidance Counselor
- Date Posted:
Platte Valley Middle School
- Date Available:
2021-2022 School Year
- Closing Date:
Open until Filled
- PLATTE VALLEY MIDDLE SCHOOL HAS THE
FOLLOWING POSITION AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR: Middle
The Middle School Counselor promotes and enhances the learning
process for students through an integration of academic, personal,
and social/emotional development.
- Counsels individual students regarding educational issues such
as organization, study habits, scheduling, and overall school
- Counsels individuals to help them understand and overcome
personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their
- Creates and runs small counseling groups based on school
- Partners with Health and PE teacher to administer the school
Social Emotional Curriculum (7 Mindsets).
- Utilize Bloomsights or other survey application to monitor
school climate and student need.
- 504 coordinator for the building.
- Works alongside CBOCES and North Range personnel to administer
Threat Assessments and other mental health diagnostics.
- In charge of building the master schedule.
- Participates in teacher teams as well as the school MTSS
- Assists the School Assessment Coordinator in the administration
- Works alongside front office personnel on school registrar
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Must possess a valid Colorado Department of Education Special
Service Provider License - School Counselor.
- Previous Middle School counseling experience preferred.
- Counselor - Degree
- Counselor - Endorsement
- Counselor - K-12
- Counselor - Place/Praxis
- Special Service License; Initial or Professional
Masters degree in school counseling, psychology or related
Apply online @ www.pvre7.org
Position open until filled
Salary Commensurate with qualifications/experience
196 day yearly contract (start and end days negotiable)
Platte Valley Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Platte
Valley Schools ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, creed, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual
orientation or disability. The District has a policy of active
recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified
employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application
for any opening
should contact the district office.
Email To A Friend
Keywords: Platte Valley School District, Weld, RE-7, Denver , Guidance Counselor Middle School, Other , kersey, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!