Posted on: May 3, 2021
Alpine Living Center, a 101 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, is a
caring work environment that strives every day to take great care
of both residents and staff. Alpine Living Center will afford you
the opportunity to work in a caring environment while honing unique
skills as you grown in your career.
Supports the Admissions Department's activities in the
pre-admission, admission, discharge, and follow-up processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates resident / patient referral and approval
- Conducts tours of facility with potential residents / patients
and their family members.
- Tracks pre-admission referral activity daily / weekly.
- Assists the Admissions Manager with arrangements and
confirmation of all admissions. Notifies Departments of anticipated
- Assures contracts are completed on a timely basis.
- Ensures specialized equipment is ordered as indicated (reviews
contract content for need to obtain prior approval from authorized
- Ensures level of care approval obtained as indicated and / or
OBRA screen (PASSAR, MIMR) is completed.
- Completes records and documentation in accordance with company
policy and state and federal guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands & Environment
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- One or more years experience in health care sales / marketing /
insurance or commensurate educations preferred.
- Must be familiar with medical terminology.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to
sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with
the movement of Residents. In compliance with applicable law,
reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava, Denver , Admissions Coordinator, Other , brighton, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!