Caregiver - QMAP
Company: Christian Living Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are considering a position at Christian Living
Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of
benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the
role (Part-Time, Full-Time, PRN, or other).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
- Referral Bonus
- Robust Recognition programs
- Opportunity for Scholarship dollars
- Employee Assistance Programs
We are looking for vibrant and dynamic Care Partner/QMAPs to
join the team at our community, Dayspring Villa in North Denver. If
you are a compassionate, caring person who holds a current Colorado
QMAP certificate and enjoy serving others, this is the job for
If you are looking to work in a Community where your natural
talent to care for people can be appreciated, valued and
recognized, you may want to consider reading further about this
job, and applying with us.
Schedule we are currently looking to fill:
We have availability for Evening and Night Shifts, Full Time and
Position wage range is $16 to $17.60 per hour.
Responsible for meeting the daily personal care needs of the
residents in a manner that aligns with CLC's mission and values.
Anticipates, identifies and reports care needs. Supervises
medications for residents using established procedures under the
supervision of a licensed nurse. Reviews medication administration
records (MAR) and administers medications to right resident, right
dose, right time, right medication, and right route.
- Attends to the personal care needs of residents in a timely
manner and provides assistance with ADLs as requested by residents
or directed by supervisor.
- Provides personal care services to residents such as assistance
with bathing, dressing, attendance at meals, laundry, etc. with
attention to individual resident needs (i.e., hair is combed, shoes
are tied, oral hygiene, etc.)
- Anticipates and identifies any resident care needs and reports
to supervisor (i.e., hygiene needs, broken eye glasses, skin rash,
lost hearing aids, supply needs, etc.).
- Responds to the needs of family members as appropriate
- Maintains open communication with supervisor and/or peers to
promote awareness of resident issues.
- Monitors the safety and well-being of residents
- Reports suspicion of abuse, neglect or misappropriation of
resources as required by regulation.
- Reports changes in resident status, health or otherwise, to
- Monitors and documents resident's condition as directed.
- Assists residents with prescribed daily medication routine as
appropriate and in accordance with state law.
- Alerts LPN and/or supervisor of any questions or concerns with
- Ensures that proper documentation occurs timely including any
refusal of medication and/or treatment.
- Restocks medication carts, drawers and/or storage areas with
miscellaneous supplies only (i.e. gloves, sanitizer cups,
- Completes work orders to communicate necessary replacements or
- Attends, participates and contributes to staff meetings
addressing resident and departmental needs
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Medication certification (QMAP) as per Colorado
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
- High school or Equivalent (GED) preferred
- One (1) year experience in some level of elder care
- Proficient computer skills preferred
- Strong self-management and organization skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with the ability to handle
competing deadlines, flexible and adaptable (open to change).
- Ability to effectively handle difficult and sensitive issues
and maintain confidentiality
Keywords: Christian Living Communities, Denver , Caregiver - QMAP, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!