DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it
with the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless
network built from scratch, free of the limitations of the past.
Our wireless teams are at the helm of a communications revolution,
building a multi-brand wireless telco from the ground up and
reinventing how Americans view their mobile carrier. And now, with
our acquisition of Boost, we're bringing nine million mobile
customers along for our latest industry gate-crash. In our first
year, we're entering the postpaid market - with plans to eventually
convert our businesses to run on our very own state-of-the-art
network. We are poised to emerge as the nation's fourth
facilities-based wireless carrier and a disruptive force in the
market at-large. Connecting people and things is only the first
step. After that? Driverless cars, smart communities and the
potential to power a connected world.
What you'll be doing
In this role, you will support engagements with business unit
stakeholders, execute supplier and category management strategies
for Indirect categories, maintain category plans and support
supplier performance management. You will also work closely with
the sourcing, contract and intelligence/ analytics team in
executing the category management process.
* Develop key stakeholder relationships and maintain business
stakeholder engagement; * Work with business stakeholders in
executing category-specific and buying channel strategies;
* Apply category management savings levers including demand
management, process improvement and total cost management;
* Implement supplier and category management methodologies,
procedures, and processes for relevance, efficiency and
* Assist in qualifying suppliers including preferred supplier
* Conduct market research as directed by the Supplier and
Category Management lead;
* Monitor supplier performance and score card reporting, risk,
and continuous improvement;
* Enforce compliance to DISH Wireless standards and policies and
ensure that all business transactions are moral and ethical.
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university/college; * 3+
years of relevant experience in area of as strategic sourcing,
contract management, procurement, commodity management, supplier
relationship management and business analysis;
* Industry experience preferred;
* Experience in market and commodity research and techniques and
a general understanding of contracts;
* Experience with relevant office software (e.g. ERP systems
including Oracle, database management, MS Office products including
Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and OneNote);
* Experience with using Source to Pay technology and digital
Compensation: $64,800.00/Yr. - $89,400.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check
out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a
pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.