Company: Weston Solutions Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cover letters are desired and highly recommended
Open to remote applicants
At Weston Solutions, Inc. you will do meaningful work and make
Weston Solutions, Inc. has been a premier provider of
environmental services for 60 years. We work with our clients in
both the public and private sectors to help identify, solve,
mitigate, and manage critical environmental issues to help clients
achieve a more sustainable future.
The Proposal Coordinator actively participates and collaborates
with Business Development, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and other
key staff to develop and produce proposals and qualifications
packages in response to government and industrial Request for
Proposals (RFPs)/Request for Qualifications (RFQs). Typical duties
- Develop and implement proposal plans, outlines, compliance
matrices, and document reviews following a disciplined,
collaborative proposal process.
- Communicate and coordinate in a team environment to develop
content and accurate responses in a timely manner while monitoring
- Organize all written materials supplied by support groups
including organization of text, tables, exhibits, and
- Assist with improving content, graphics, and readability of a
proposal while ensuring compliance with all client
- Write, edit, and proofread content for specific pursuits and
general marketing materials.
- Manage a database and correlate information for proposals and
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree
(Business, Marketing, or English major preferred) and a minimum of
two years of relevant, professional experience coordinating
proposals or related documents. They must also have the ability to
work independently and in a fast-paced environment, with a
high-level of creativity/problem-solving ability and attention to
detail. Flexibility to changing priorities is required, as well as
strong organizational and time management skills. The candidate
must be dependent on teaching others the document development
process, and in emphasizing the need for proposals to meet strict
prospective-client requirements. Demonstrate proficiency and
knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 applications is required.
We fully invest in our people: Weston provides a generous,
comprehensive benefits package that offers employees high value
options with solid financial protection, meeting the personal needs
of its people and their families.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with base and matching employer
- Paid time off to include vacation, sick, holiday and parental
- Life and disability plans.
- Critical illness and accident plans.
- Work/Life flexibility.
- Professional development opportunities.
Keywords: Weston Solutions Inc., Denver , Proposal Coordinator, Other , Lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!