Who we are:
Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and
certified "Great Place to Work." We are a company of diverse and
talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and
succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the
internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better
manage their fleets. Geotab's open platform and Marketplace,
offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both
small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating
vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of
data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine
learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the
reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve
strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we're looking for people who follow their
passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for
a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits,
and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential
with Geotab. To see what it's like to be a Geotabber, check out our
blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our
growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a hardware focused
Solutions Engineer who will leverage a deep understanding of the
Geotab product suite from a technical perspective in order to
identify and build solutions best suited for unique customer
What you'll do:
A critical part of this position is to assist the Geotab Sales
Teams in pre-sales opportunities and pilots. This role will focus
on Hardware speccing for our Solar Powered Asset Tracking product.
If you love technology, and are keen to join an industry leader -
we would love to hear from you!
How you'll make an impact:
What you'll bring to this role:
- Maintain technical knowledge of the Geotab ecosystem and act as
the SME to enable end-users to better understand Geotab
- Maintain documentation for all ongoing projects and tasks.
- Meet and/or communicate with customers to discuss technology
- Strategize with sales teams to create customized
- Support sales teams with all technical related queries.
- Draft and deliver presentations on targeted products.
- Act as a point of escalation for opportunities with existing
- Participate in engineering product and integration
- Support end-user requirements in special projects.
- Build and maintain industry-specific custom reports.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining new Geotab
- Support Geotab global strategic initiatives.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business
- Understanding of serial data interfaces and communication.
- Understanding of wireless data interfaces and
- Technical experience using SQL, C, Google BigQuery
- Knowledge of programming logic
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but
not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs,
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including comfort with
delivering presentations and training.
- 1-3 years in a technical sales or account management position
- Excellent written communication skills, able to document
technology solutions in precise detail, while also being able to
summarize it succinctly.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the
flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels
of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that
we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for
working, including a flexible work from home program, with the
opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from
home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with
at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based
applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The
health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage
work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with
online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help
reshape the future of technology!
Geotab encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Geotab is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities
throughout the interview, selection and employment process. If you
require accommodation at any stage of the application process or
want more information about our accommodation policies and
practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to
learn more about what happens with your personal data.