Ophthalmic Technician - Posted 04/13/21
Company: Colorado Retina Associates
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Colorado Retina Associates is looking for an Ophthalmic
Colorado Retina Associates is the premier retina
practice of the Rocky Mountain region. Come join a team that
strives to provide advanced care and cutting-edge therapies for our
patients. Just as we aim to have top notch patient care we
aim to take great care of our team members by providing competitive
salary & benefits, continuing education and advancement programs,
opportunity to work with the top-ranked retina specialists in the
US and state-of-the-art equipment and retina treatment
- Responsible for the daily patient care and flow of the clinical
- Requires the understanding of ophthalmic practice and patient
care as well as medical terminology.
- Knowledge of medical instrumentation and its proper care and
- Ability to assess common safety hazards and take precautions to
establish a safe work environment required.
- Ability to communicate with patients, co-workers, supervisors
and physicians is critical.
- Must be knowledgeable in all areas of the office and understand
the need for efficient use of time.
- Promptly and professionally assists the physician in patient
- Performs technical work-ups, patient interviews and special
- Communicates with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries,
procedures, symptoms, surgery scheduling, etc.
- Cleans and maintains all equipment and work areas being used
following OSHA guidelines. Reports to safety officer the working
condition if needed.
- Assists with minor procedures in office.
- Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents
history appropriately. Maintain patient confidentiality.
- High School Diploma
- Previous Ophthalmology Experience (COT or COA certification
preferred but not required)
- Passion in wanting to learn a new career in Retina
- Able to work in a high paced clinic with high expectations
- Travel between offices is required
- Compensation:Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent Benefits package available
Base Pay Range: $17.00 - $24.00 per
Keywords: Colorado Retina Associates, Denver , Ophthalmic Technician - Posted 04/13/21, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!