Trimble is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join Trimble's
Office of Digital Transformation. This position is a full-time
position located at the Trimble Inc. office in Westminster,
Our team is building the platform fueling Trimble's digital
transformation. We take a cloud-first approach to deliver
customer-centric experiences & platform web services that are used
by Trimble product teams and Trimble partners. As a Solutions
Engineer, you'll be a vital part of Trimble's Engagement Team for
Digital Transformation. This team enables and aids Trimble's
product teams and partners with adopting and integrating Trimble
cloud services with a customer-centric ideology always in mind. You
will be an expert of Trimble's cloud services, building, proving
out, and communicating the value of the platform that is enabling
Trimble's Digital Transformation.
* Become well-versed in the opportunities and challenges of the
business and Trimble's customers.
* Become an expert in Trimble cloud services, especially the
interfaces-APIs, protocols (e.g. OAuth), and user interfaces.
* Establish, then utilize tight working relationships with
stakeholders across the company, especially Trimble's engineering
* Prototype and create proofs of concept as required. Leverage
your team in this effort to come up with solution proposals
* Scope and deploy new integrations.
* Investigate, diagnose, and solve customer integration
* Effectively communicate technical issues with stakeholders in
* Contribute to utilities and SDKs to help integration and
Skills & Experience for Success
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
* Demonstrable Python or Java skills
* Demonstrable proficiency with a wide variety of Amazon Web
Services (AWS) such as S3, EC2, Containers.
* Experience with SQL, NoSQL database
* Experience with WebServices, REST API development
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and logical reasoning
* Serverless technology experience a plus
* Data warehouse experience a plus
* Experience with scalability, security and performance
engineering for web services a huge plus
* A passion for managing data and connecting systems
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national
origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D