Treatment Plan Specialist Assistant
Company: Consultants for Children, Inc.
Location: Buffalo Creek
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This is a very fast-moving position with every day looking a
little different, priorities constantly changing, and many
competing responsibilities needing clear understanding of the
agency and department goals and needs of the individual staff you
are assisting. There will be a constant focus on automating,
delegating, improving and being cost effective with solutions
creating constant room for improvement within the position.
Measure of Success
Duties/Responsibilities/Tasks Include, But Not Limited
- Ensure the Treatment Plan Specialist is supported with
administrative and technical aspects of their position. Items that
can be completed by this position on the direction of the Treatment
Plan Specialist, are completed correctly and quickly.
- Manage technology for the potential staff in competences,
ensuring the competencies are completed and the RBT exam is
scheduled and passed.
- Schedules and emails of the potential staff in competencies are
managed. Reduce the number of emails the Treatment Plan Specialist
has to reply to by addressing what is within your scope of this
- Format and edit treatment plans according to company standard,
including information such as Member ID, Case Manager's name,
- Ensure that the correct units and codes are requested in the
"Hours Recommendation" of the treatment plan
- Check all ISP notes weekly or at a different more frequent
frequency all ISP data for all staff to ensure quality, correctness
and identify any changes needed and help staff complete them.
- Maintain the RBT competency Google document by reviewing and
working on it daily.
- Identify who is ready to start competencies and schedule them
with the Supervisors. Manage any schedule changes and ensure
everyone is communicated with and on track.
- Ensure all questions are answered regarding anything RBT in
relation to the potential hires in the competency process.
- Microsoft Office, Faxing, Customer Service
- This position can be completed partly from the home setting but
office work is expected
- This position handles and maintains proprietary highly
confidential employee, financial and company information. The
utmost care must be taken to assure confidential information and
documents are always secure.
Why You Should Join CFCI
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Be a part of our multi-disciplinary clinical team that may
include BCBA / BCaBAs, Mental Health Therapists, Respite Providers,
Child and Youth Mentors Registered Behavior Technicians, Wraparound
Facilitators, Summer Club staff, and our therapy dog, Sprout
- Client-focused agency with AWESOME clinical/support team
- Flexible schedule, we do not assign caseloads or clients
- Discounted coursework through our partnership with Purdue
- Free trainings and certifications (CEUs, RBT/In-Home Support,
CPR/1st Aid, Handle with Care, and Seizure First Aid
- Privately owned since 2002 with nine locations throughout
$15 / hour
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or
- Clean background and positive references
- Sitting and/or standing, keyboarding, reading, grasping,
mousing, handwriting for 8.0+ hours per day, and lifting maximum
weight of 20lbs are essential requirements of the position.
- High levels of professionalism including no insubordination on
the job or off the job
- Medical, dental and vision packages available paid half by
employee and half by Consultants for Children, Inc.
- Sick time and PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mileage reimbursement for company events reimbursement at
current IRS rate
Keywords: Consultants for Children, Inc., Denver , Treatment Plan Specialist Assistant, Other , Buffalo Creek, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!