Company: Veterans Prime, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Quality Engineer will apply engineering
principles in improving processes and standardization. Will
interact with internal and external customers on concerns and
requests and resolve quality issues through the implementation of
permanent corrective actions.
We expect our engineers to be flexible and
responsive to the needs of both our customers and our team
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for set up of quality control, quality records and
- Works with engineers in resolving complaints from
- Ensure assemblers follow the processes that are in place.
- Responsible for the tasks of production quality.
- Co-operate in maintaining and improving the quality management
- Provides support for processes in terms of quality.
- Ensures process inspection.
- Ensures recording and complaints solving from customers.
- Monitors internal nonconformities and provides
- Maintains, improves and organizing the calibration of measuring
- Monitors errors solving initiatives and follow up actions.
- Obligation to work according to internal procedures, processes
- Obligation to comply with legislation and internal rules on
health and safety, fire protection and environmental
- Participates in training and occasional business trips.
- Contributes behavior in the workplace that fulfills quality
policies and objectives and complies with obligations under the
corporate quality management system.
- Active work on preventive / continuous improvement actions in
order to improve quality, health & safety and environmental
- Works in IFS (Enterprise Resource Planning tool).
- Leads audits and accompanies auditors.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Quality role.
- Experience interacting with customers, systems, process and
- Knowledge of 8D reports.
- Knowledge of quality tools.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHA 18001.
- Wants to work on challenging problems with smart people.
- Has a keen attention to detail and is good at identifying
inconsistencies and flaws.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings in metric
- Displays metalworking knowledge and experience, particularly
with stainless steel.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated
ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic systems, and
working knowledge of electrical systems.
- Knowledge of metrology, MSA.
- Basic statistical knowledge.
- Cross-cultural competence.
- Strong computer skills.
- Frequently involved in hands-on problems and solutions.
Keywords: Veterans Prime, Inc., Denver , Quality Engineer, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!