Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GET OUT FROM BEHIND YOUR DESK!A family-owned Systems
Integrator is looking to hire aSCADA/CONTROLS ENGINEERto work in
their relaxed and flexible environment. Maybe it's time for you to
get out from behind a desk! You will be working in the beautiful
Rocky Mountains, where you can ski, fish, hike -you name it- at the
end of your workday. They are so family friendly that your dog can
come to work with you!
The company stays at the leading edge of trends in control
technology, data integration, and machine interface to bring
state-of-the-art results. They specialize in water and wastewater
control, and also does work in mining, refining, food processing,
and industrial applications. It's a small company that provides a
family atmosphere and competitive compensation.
Since the person in this role will travel frequently in the
beautiful high country of Colorado, he or she must be able to work
independently. A strong background in 4-20mA control is preferred,
but the company will consider training candidates with strong
electrical backgrounds. Special consideration will also be given to
individuals with previous water/wastewater experience.
* Design, develop, program, install, modify, and test the
installation of electrical process control equipment, components
and/or systems. (PLC programming, HMI programming, SCADA)
* Provide field service support (instrumentation and controls).
* Compile and write documentation of program development, inserting
comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the
program for Motorola ACE, and/or Allen Bradley PLCs.
* Conduct trial runs of programs and software application to ensure
they produce the desired results and that instructions are
* Clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest
* Confer with operators, supervisors and engineers to implement
* Work with operators, supervisors, engineers and other staff in
the design, testing and evaluation of control systems.
* Perform and revise, repair or expand existing programs and/or
software for efficiency, needed adaptations, upgrades and
* Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation
of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
* Travel: Mostly to local sites in Colorado. May be occasional
travel to other states. Approximately 8 overnights a month. Almost
always home on the weekends.
WHY WORK HERE?
* Family atmosphere, where they understand the value of work/life
* Paid hourly with overtime paid at time and a half
* Stable company that has been in business for 35 years
* 30 minutes from downtown Denver
* Competitive pay and benefits and room for advancement
_NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE US CITIZENS DUE TO WORK DONE ON FEDERAL
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Denver , SCADA/Controls Engineer, Other , lakewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!