Experienced Solutions Architect
Company: Champion Petfoods
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Champion Petfoods is expanding! We are excited to announce that
we are looking for a Solutions Architect - Infor M3 ERP to join our
rapidly growing company. With thirty years of growth in the global
pet food sector, our ORIJEN and ACANA brands define our vision of
being The Global Leader in Advancing Premium Food for Pets. If you
are passionate about personal and professional growth and see
yourself as a key player contributing to our continued success by
working in our award-winning company - we would love to hear from
Experience supporting and adopting new processes in the Infor M3
ERP is essential to this role.
The Solutions Architect - Infor M3 ERP is an inquisitive and
collaborative problem solver. Primary focus will be supporting,
updating, and implementing new functions within the Infor M3 ERP.
The SA will architect integrations from other systems to Infor M3
ERP as well as assist in implementations and integrations of other
software applications. The SA will also work closely with various
business units to understand requirements and business processes
and translate those into technical & process-based requirements and
solutions. The systems produced must satisfy Champion business
needs (both functional and non-functional) while respecting many
constraints: technology capability, human factors, security,
integration, risks, scope, cost, quality, schedule, standards and
resources. The Solutions Architect has a broad view of technology,
business and is keenly aware of technology's role (and limitations)
in producing effective business results. The SA will also act as a
mentor to other staff and assist with training, onboarding and
collaboration as required.
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Applications, this position
is located in the Champion corporate office in Boulder, CO and
requires some travel to other Champion locations (Post COVID).
- Manage, sustain, support, and grow the Infor M3 ERP
- Understand the challenges faced by Champion business units and
help them develop business solutions that are consistent with, and
in support of, Champion business requirements as well as IT
strategic and tactical plans.
- Working with the IT Enterprise Applications and IT operations
teams, and members of Champion business units, ensure that all IT
solutions are understood in terms of scope, schedule, cost (initial
and ongoing), required resources, and risk.
- Develop and maintain an application inventory, architecture,
and standards that form a framework to move Champion forward with
technology in an integrated, robust, cost-effective and sustainable
- Develop & maintain relationships with vendors and contractors
that provides Champion with excellent value while supporting
mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Drive for partnerships with our vendors and a high level of
service delivered to Champion Petfoods
- Maintain a forward-looking view of the information technology
industry and provide technology guidance to IT management on
technology trends and directions.
- Make recommendations on the future directions for technology
use in Champion.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related
discipline, with a focus on systems design and administration.
- At least eight years' relevant work experience.
- 5+ Year experience supporting, configuring and updating Infor
M3 ERP system
- Experience in Infor MEC or StreamServe development considered
- Demonstrated ability to create consensus between divergent
groups of people through technical leadership, negotiations, debate
and compromise while maintaining excellent relationships.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing,
including ability to explain technical concepts and theories to
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong overall knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts,
programming techniques, software development cycles, and associated
tools and platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise/Web design/application
principles and tools.
- Strong knowledge of the implementation and operation of
cloud-based services (e.g. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure hardware and
- Strong knowledge of cyber security concepts and defensive
- Knowledge of applicable IT laws and regulations.
- TOGAF or Zachman certification is desirable.
- Self-directed with ability to work successfully both
independently and as part of a team.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license (other than
motorcycle), ability to travel between the Company's locations, and
willingness to accept temporary assignment(s) to additional Company
- Some travel is required.
Champion is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, or
any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Champion Petfoods, Denver , Experienced Solutions Architect, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!