- Duties include moving guests through the cash register area in a
quick and efficient manner,
- This job ensures service standards are met and surpassed by
providing customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase
and preparations; so customers and employees will experience a
friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
- Accurate handling and counting of large amounts of cash,
maintaining cleanliness of cashier area, resolving issues and
assisting guests with any questions.
- Adhering to Starbucks standards and following Starbucks specific
- Maintaining cleanliness of cashier area and general stocking and
cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Barista experience - preferred
- Flexible schedule and able to work days, weekends and
- Must also have one year experience in a retail or restaurant
environment along with cash handling experience.
- Must be able to work as a team and to learn quickly.
- Must also be able to speak fluently in English.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
of up to six hours
- Be a team player
- Positive attitude toward guest service.
The budgeted range starts at 9.30 - 13.00. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off
(PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are
generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
One Job - Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail
gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO
and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee
(Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties,
discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but
take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted
room rates at all Marriott's nation-wide) to truly get the most out
of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible
people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone
checking in feels like they are home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 268172