- This can be an overnight position.
- High School Diploma, Tech or Trade School. -required
- Basic computer skills. -required
- CPR / First Aid / AED certifications. -preferred
- EMT certification. -preferred
- Previous law enforcement, security, EMS and/or fire experience.
- Previous experience in security or loss prevention.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel and Outlook. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully in English,
both written and verbal. -required
- Conversational Spanish or other languages helpful. -preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver's License. -required
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends,
holidays, early mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnight
The budgeted range starts at 13.25 - 16.70. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off
(PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are
generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
One Job - Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail
gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO
and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee
(Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties,
discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but
take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted
room rates at all Marriott's nation-wide) to truly get the most out
of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible
people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone
checking in feels like they are home.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 265807