Company: Paladina Health LLC
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- Help Desk - The IT Specialist provides tiers 1-3 application
and technical support and training of existing and newly hired
- New Clinic IT Onboarding- The IT Specialist leads and supports
IT technical activities related to the planning, equipment
ordering, preparation, installation, testing and on-site support of
new clinics on a national basis, including related travel, to
ensure a successful opening day for new clinics.
- Projects - The IT Specialist is assigned to and responsible for
completing important project work for the organization (i.e.
Windows updates, voice/data rollout, etc.).
- IT Operations Support - The IT Specialist is assigned to
support key IT management processes (i.e. asset management,
application support, security). Specific: Help Desk
- Routinely participate as part of the Help Desk Team providing
day to day customer service, support and issue resolution for end
user tickets related to all aspects of the Activate IT
- Utilize standard work processes and tools (i.e. WorkFront) to
manage day to day workflow.
- Be assigned to an on-call rotation to provide off-hours support
- Provide end users with an exceptional user experience, timely
response and effective resolution of reported issues and
- Complete account provisioning and decommissioning activities
for newly hired and exiting associates.
- Conduct training sessions for newly hired associates. New
Clinic IT Onboarding
- Participate, on a rotational basis, as part of the IT
- Work in close coordination with Activate's onboarding team,
facilities manager, IT team, vendors, client leaders and other
stakeholders to plan and execute successful opening of new
- Perform site assessments to determine and document what
specific hardware, software, networking and related peripherals are
needed for each new clinic.
- Ensure all IT equipment, hardware, software and voice/data
services are ordered, configured, shipped, installed, tested, and
working as designed and expected by the customer.
- Effectively manage and track all equipment orders, invoicing
and related procurement processes.
- Plan and complete hands on installation, configuration, testing
and user acceptance of all networking, voice, computers, software,
printers and related IT equipment, software and peripherals.
- Train new clinic staff on all office equipment and software and
support clinic staff during clinic opening.
- Be the "go to" person for any and all IT needs related to new
- Use various forms of communication including status meetings,
face to face customer interaction and electronic tracking tools to
full document and communicate that status of IT technical
onboarding task status and issues.
- Coordinate and communicate with various hardware, software and
service providers to ensure opening day needs are met and delivered
- Knowledgeable of and able to train clinic staff on processes
and tools required to ensure the safety and protection of patient
data and other corporate assets. Projects
- As needed, lead the planning, implementation, communication and
tracking of projects assigned to the IT department.
- Ensure on-time, on-budget project completion and achievement of
agreed to business outcomes.
- Provide routine status and issue tracking to IT leadership and
project stakeholders. IT Operations Support
- Asset Management
- You will track all IT assets within the organization and update
any asset changes
- Asset tracking spreadsheet
- Active Directory
- Shipping and receiving purchases
- You will perform small purchases that are approved by
- Amazon Prime
- You will report any irregularities to management
- Applications and Field Support
- You will provide onsite support when called upon.
- You will maintain and manage the following applications
- Point of contact for escalation application issue to the
- Create work processes upon demand
- Maintain and manage the editing and updating requests for over
- Escalate any issues to the vendor for support
- You will provide operational support for security related tasks
- HiTrust documentation and process creation
- You will periodically review audit logs and reports from the
hosting company and other sources and report any abnormalities to
- SysTrack Reporting
- You will ensure all security applications are deployed on the
laptops prior to deployment and verified using the security tools.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
or related experience.
- Strong technical experience with Windows-based end user
devices, networking, printing, phone systems and application
software configuration, installation, testing, maintenance and
- Specific experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, Meraki and
Sophos networking, Dell computers, HP printers and PolyCom phones
- Specific application administration experience in Egnyte, O365,
Smartsheets, Workfront, WordPress, LogMeIn, LastPass, RingCentral,
SysTrack, Fog Server, Hosted Voice Solutions, sFTP and
- Proven track record of deploying and supporting technology
- Ability to train end users
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership, task management, and
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple competing
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with
minimal day to day supervision
- Industry certification and memberships a plus
Keywords: Paladina Health LLC, Denver , IT Specialist, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!