Electro Mechanical Assembler
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Eaton's Innovative Switchgear Solutions business is currently
seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler to join our team. This
position is based at our Dacono, CO facility.
As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler, you will be engaged in the
highly exacting manufacture of switchgear and related auxiliary
products at Eaton's newly acquired Innovative Switchgear Solutions
(ISG) business. You will work with other members of the production
team and maintain a level of productivity that supports the Master
Schedule. While reporting directly to the Production Lead, you will
interface with other functions such as Quality, Engineering, and
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function You Will
- Ensure that products are assembled correctly according to
drawings and work instructions.
- Ensure that products meet quality standards, perform intended
functions, and are shipped according to customer specifications in
a satisfactory manner.
- Perform standard in-process inspections on products, ensuring
conformance with drawings and work instructions. If failures occur,
contact Quality Engineer.
- Cross check work with contents of traveler in order to ensure
that equipment being built meets customer
- Assist in resolving production failures or product
- Perform various electrical and mechanical assembly tasks on
production lines using a variety of hand tools and power tools,
including torque wrenches, crimpers, painting, cutting, grinding
- Read, understand and follow written work instructions in
connection with manufacturing assemblies and sub-assemblies. This
includes the ability to provide feedback and process improvements
to existing work instructions.
- Maintain and account for production tools and
- Clean parts/assemblies using solvents and other chemicals as
directed in a safe manner.
Eaton provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate
with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent
with internal and external market practices. The pay range for this
role is $17.31 - $20.10 an hour.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6
billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our
customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical
power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated
to improving the quality of life and the environment through the
use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has
approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in
more than 175 countries.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the
- No relocation is offered for this role. Candidates must reside
within 50 miles of the Dacono, CO facility. Active Duty Military
Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area
- Two or more years of experience in electrical or mechanical
Position Success Criteria
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds, as well as utilize power
lifting mechanisms for heavy objects
- Ability to stand, kneel, stoop, squat; in addition to use arms,
hands, and fingers to inspect objects, tools, and controls
- Ability to perform visual and dimensional inspections upon
completion of certain assembly process steps, as well as on
incoming component parts
- This position will be first shift, full time, Monday through
- Ability to read schematics, one-line diagrams, blue prints and
other manufacturing documentation
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Dacono CO Loc
PSD Power Systems Division
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :095012
Keywords: Eaton, Denver , Electro Mechanical Assembler, Other , Dacono, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!