Chief of Staff
Company: Havenly Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services
startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior
design services which make decorating your home simple, affordable
and accessible for everyone. In this role, you'll serve as a key
resource, right hand, and force multiplier to our CEO. As part of
the broader Strategy & Analytics team, you'll support special
projects, opportunity analysis, partnerships, relationship
management, and communications with internal and external
stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to lead the development
of results-oriented and action-driven recommendations to key
business questions that support long-term growth and strategic
decisions. Our ideal candidate has a background working in venture
capital, management consulting, or with fast-growing startups, is
not afraid to roll up their sleeves and participate in initiatives
across the organization, and is excited and motivated by
contributing to the success of a growing business.-- In this role,
you'll work directly with Havenly's CEO to:
- Identify, drive and execute on highly visible strategic
projects, collaborating cross-functionally to structure problems,
understand opportunities, and develop solutions that bring about
- Drive KPI management across the organization and uncover areas
within the business where the team can implement performance
improvements to unlock opportunity
- Use storytelling skills to persuasively communicate your
recommendations to senior executives and external partners.
Influence decisions by building consensus and mobilizing towards
- Make great decisions through research, analysis, the
introduction of frameworks, and scenario modeling.
- Manage key relationships, develop plans, forecasts, and
analyses for strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects, including
new business lines/markets/products analysis, external strategic
partnerships, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations,
and other growth initiatives
- Manage partnership and business development initiatives.--
- Create and manage presentations, both internally and externally
to drive decisions.
- Monitor, report on, and assess critical changes in the
competitive landscape, global marketplace, and external business
- Do whatever needs to be done - Some tasks will be glitz and
glam, some will be nitty-gritty. You must have a can-do/will-do
attitude for this role.-- What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of high performance in management consulting,
investment banking, or corporate development. Strong preference for
those with consumer startup or venture capital experience.--
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to
analyze performance, and drive strategic decision making.
- Proven ability to work across various stakeholder groups to
drive consensus and execute on recommendations to show measurable
- A high level of emotional intelligence and competency in
balancing differing priorities, personalities, and interests
- Demonstrated ability to drive business insights and operational
improvement in a collaborative, cross-functional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to
establish common ground with empathy and candor, manage conflicting
points of view, and articulate the rationale behind decisions to a
variety of audiences.--
- Intellectual curiosity and research abilities, a true passion
for learning about business models and concepts, and a genuine
interest in exploring the potential to apply outside-in thinking to
analogous situations within the company.
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire
to operate outside of your comfort zone.
- The ability to zoom out and see the strategic bigger picture
while ensuring that key details aren't left behind.
- A desire to work at Havenly because you have a passion for and
believe in what we're doing and want to play a major role in our
growth. We look forward to getting to know you! With the above
stated, Havenly is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive
team. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage
you to apply if interested!--
- This is a full-time exempt position headquartered in Denver,
- Our total rewards package includes competitive compensation,
generous PTO, volunteer days off, health benefits (Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability), company equity, 401K, and Fertility benefits.
In addition, we offer free design services, furniture discounts,
and merchandise credits.
- Targeted compensation range for this role: $100-130K/year,
negotiable based upon experience.
- Havenly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havenly's employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other
legally protected status.--
- As a company, our goal is to make everyone feel good at home
and that starts right here, at Havenly HQ. We celebrate our
differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to
work each and every day. Throughout the journey of each of our team
members, as a company, we take pride in and commit to ensuring that
everyone feels valued, heard, welcome, and have equal opportunity
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis. At Havenly we hire people who exhibit
gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready
to run with, we want to hear from you. Do you or will you require
any forms of sponsorship to work legally in the US? --*
If you are not located in Denver, CO, are you planning to move or
open for relocation? --*
Why is this opportunity exciting for you?
Tell us about an interesting idea that you've been curious about in
the world of consumer business - whether it be a business trend, a
technology shift, or a company or category that you follow, and why
it intrigues you?
Keywords: Havenly Inc, Denver , Chief of Staff, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!