Lead Application & Product Architect - Solutions
Company: Wolters Kluwer N.V.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Lead Application & Product Architect - Solutions USA-CO-Work
from Home The Solution Architect is a multidisciplinary technical
role that requires a combination of various technical, business,
and customer service skills. This person will provide problem
solving, analysis, and development for our clients and internal
operations. It is a hands-on position that works on unusually
complex assignments. This role will be responsible for driving the
strategy, architecture, roadmaps and execution of projects that
will enable Health Language to provide services and solutions
through our client's eyes. Help automate and streamline our
operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment,
monitoring and operations. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in test,
production, and client environments. This person will serve as a
trusted advisor to senior leadership. WHY COME WORK FOR HEALTH
- You will go through an onboarding period; training and learning
about Health Language products and processes so that you can
confidently work with our clients and colleagues.
- You will be joining a culture that values a fun/dynamic
workplace, a well-rounded work/life balance, and a "work hard play
hard" philosophy. We value both technical and
behavioral/interpersonal skill sets.
- The Health Language Technology Group actively encourages
participation in team-building events, company outings, contests,
charity events, and finding creative ways to have fun while at
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including medical,
dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, we provide 20 days
of PTO annually, 12 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and
continued education/certification reimbursement.
- We offer both a revenue based bonus program and 401k profit
- Your efforts will directly impact the quality of healthcare
provided to real people, improve patient outcomes and help to save
- You will have the ability to work across departments, learn new
skills, and be promoted based on merit. Essential Duties and
- Plan maturation of company technical capabilities aligned to
market and corporate experience.
- Author and lead white papers to address customer and/or
- Take overall responsibility for the high-quality, cost
effective and timely delivery of the technical aspects of
- Creation of technical demos, briefings, and oral presentations
to leadership to assist in corporate strategy.
- Technical thought leadership and SME value to client
- Perform ROI and other cost-benefit analysis of new strategies
- Analyze business requirements from Product Management and from
- Create end-to-end High-Level Solution Descriptions (HLS) and
rough effort estimations for the implementation of the
functionality (business and/or technical) that fulfills the
- Create and/or update overall Customer Solution architecture
- Provide product and services support to enterprise customers
and partners assisting them to implement and support solutions
based on the Health Language technologies.
- Evaluate needs and capabilities of prospective and current
clients; participate in developing the solutions and services
- Have the ability to provide guidance on unusual or complex
- Evaluate new tools and technologies based on current and future
feature requirements, performance, cost effectiveness, and
- Collaborate directly with the product and development teams to
define strategy and technical roadmap, and drive the rapid
implementation of appropriate technologies.
- Provide comprehensive client support including: resolution of
product issues, and content management updates.
- Deliver support to ensure client satisfaction, ongoing growth
of client relationships, and identification of new service
- Collect input from clients about added value product
enhancements and convey information to product development.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost
- Support development and implementation of business processes
including service delivery, technical support, content support, QA,
testing, and content management.
- Contribute to HL knowledge warehouse (FAQs, documentation,
sample code, scripts). Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Computer Engineering, or commensurate experience or equivalent
- Hands on Object Oriented development experience. SOA, Web
Services, API development experience.
- 7+ years software development experience in Java, .Net or other
- 7+ years of experience in the design and implementation of
complex software with multi-layered architectures.
- 3+ years experience in the healthcare industry is a nice to
have, not a must.
- 1+ years technical leadership. Other Knowledge, Skills,
Abilities or Certifications:
- Solid business communication skills and an exceptional
- Solid multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills with significant
attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to identify problems and implement or recommend
- Use good judgment within scope of authority
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills that demonstrate
professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality (documents,
emails and conversations) Full time R0011629 About Us GDPR Wolters
Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information,
software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting,
finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our
customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert
solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced
technology and services. Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual
revenues of ---4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180
countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs
approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered
in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are
listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and
Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries,
divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer N.V., Denver , Lead Application & Product Architect - Solutions, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!