Workplace Regional Business Development Leader
Company: Dlr Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities? Join our
team! Current job opportunities are posted here as they become
available. Don't see the opportunity you're looking for? You can
fill out a General Application so we have your information on file
to consider for future openings.-- Workplace Regional Business
Development Leader DLR Group is an integrated design firm that
aspires to be the most creative enterprise on the planet. Our brand
promise is to elevate the human experience through design. If that
challenge is appealing, you're at the right place. DLR Group--is
seeking a Workplace Regional Business Development Leader for the
Workplace Studio. Location: Role Summary The Workplace Regional
Business Development Leader (RBDL) is a business development role
first and foremost. This person will be successful in forming new
client relationships and winning work with leading corporate
clients, regional real estate developers and rapidly expanding
companies who appreciate how good design can help them achieve
their goals. The RBDL is a natural team player, great communicator,
eager to make new client outreaches and form new relationships, a
strategist and is a true ambassador of DLR Group's brand promise -
Elevate the Human Experience through Design. The RBDL will focus on
top tiered Workplace clients located within the region and she/he
will travel where and when is needed to form relationships and win
opportunities with clients who value design. Key Performance
Measures 1. Establish a targeted client universe and win at least
four (4) new regional accounts each year. 2. Achieve Sector's
regional New Fee growth of at least 15% annually or more as defined
in business plan. 3. Effectively collaborates with teams across
geography and brings the right mix of talent together to best serve
our clients' unique needs. 4. Expert in new client outreach and
expanding DLR Group's client base. 5. Great teammate and
collaborator with other Business Development professionals in
Workplace as well as other sectors across DLR Group. Essential
Functions The essential functions below must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation on a daily basis. These are the
core requirements of the position. All employees are required to
work as part of a team and remain flexible in their duties and
project assignments as assigned.
- Lead BD by example - always being active within the market
regionally, growing client relationships, and wining work with
leading corporate clients, regional real estate developers and
rapidly expanding companies.
- Proactively develop a protocol for managing regional clients,
coordinate, support and track all business development activities
in sector, while ensuring BD201 is being executed on individual and
- Strategically counsel Regional Sector Leader and remain engaged
with the business development pulse of the sector nationally;
mentor and collaborate with the BD team regularly.
- Engage the Global Sector Leader, BD Leaders and Region Leader
in a "Group First" approach by ensuring key relationships are
leveraged and cared for to achieve maximum ROI. Provide consistent
communications regarding sector BD performance, personnel needs or
concerns and overall strategic BD direction of the sector.
- Be an active participant on the Sector's Forum.
- Contribute to a dynamic, positive and collaborative Business
Development team culture.
- Collaborate with CMO, Region Leader, NBDL Forum Representative
and RSL's to identify, review, interview, on - board and train new
staff for BD positions in the assigned sector.
- Be an active participant on the BD team and help leverage cross
sector opportunities. Requirements Must be a strong communicator,
collaborative, detail oriented, and organized. Knowledge
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for
developing meaningful relationships and promoting professional
services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics,
relationship development techniques, and business development
process and procedures. Must be expert at making new client
- Client Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for
providing client services. This includes client needs assessment,
meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of client
- Economics and Industry - Knowledge of economic and industry
factors and practices, the financial markets, industry trends and
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Client Outreach - Proactive and effective outreach to form new
- Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience. Education
- Bachelor's Degree or Graduate Degree Preferred
- Persuasive - Ability to persuade or influence others to think
or act in some particular way.
- Building Constructive Relationships - Ability to build
positive, constructive, trusting work relationships that contribute
to the overall satisfaction of others.
- Self-Motivating - Ability to tap into personal interests,
desire and motivators rather than relying on external sources.
- Decisive - Ability to decide what needs to be done and to go
ahead and do it.
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand. DLR Group --is an
integrated design firm delivering architecture, engineering,
interiors, planning, and building optimization for new
construction, renovation, and adaptive reuse. Our promise is to
elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires
sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector
clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group is 100
percent employee-owned and fully supports the initiatives and goals
of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the China
Accord and the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow
us on Twitter, Instagram and at LinkedIn. We are proud to be an
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Dlr Group, Denver , Workplace Regional Business Development Leader, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!