Company: Stg International, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Education & Training Assistance Services ID: 11342
Full-Time/Regular STG International is currently seeking-- Grantee
Specialist --candidates with ---strong program design and
management---background s ---to support our Head Start Training and
Techni cal Assistance team in Region-- VIII . The Grantee
Specialist (GS) will-- provide intensive on-site training and
technical assistance to HS grantees based on ACF Regional Office
assignments . The GS will be deployed to work directly with
grantees with program and management-- compliance findings
identified through the federal monitoring process-- which will
require travel and the ability to work on-site for periods of time
ranging from one day to sever al weeks. The GS may reside---in--
CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, or WY for the position. This posting is for
future openings - no current-- open position .
- Respond to assignment from the Regional Office --(RO) --based
on area of expertise to match grantee need.
- Review Federal monitoring reports, data from the Head Start
Enterprise System (HSES) and current Program Information Reports
(PIR) to establish initial consultation with the grantee.
- Provide training and technical assistance (TTA) consulting
services that include various management, administration,
collaboration and coordination activities, and risk management
support designed to improve deficiencies encountered by Head Start
and Early Head Start grantees.
- Assist grantees with identifying and establishing systems for
continuous program improvements to prevent deficient status.
- Coordinate TTA with Early Childhood, Health, and System
Specialists to ensure effective integration of management systems
TTA that supports improvements to education, family services, and
health services, as directed by the RO.
- Produce and maintain outcome reports on grantee
- Maintain regular and timely communication with appropriate-- RO
--staff assigned to work with grantees throughout assignment. This
may include regular debriefing meetings following on-site visits,
participation in risk management meetings, staffing and other
- Conduct an on-site data analysis of the grantee's tracking
systems, communication systems and ongoing monitoring
- Conduct a review and analysis of the grantee's Federal
monitoring report results to identify key factors for the stated
- Assist grantees in the development and implementation of a
--Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) --that addresses root causes of
the deficiencies for grantees with identified monitoring
- Provide resources that are appropriate to support the-- QIP
--process --for assigned grantees.
- Provide all data entry of action steps and progress to the Head
Start Enterprise System (HSES).
- Develop and provide training in topical areas to audiences RO
staff, grantees and state partners based on the Regional
Professional Development Plan and at the direction of the RO.
- Support emerging OHS priorities and initiatives.-- Required
Skills Required Skills:--
- Understanding and knowledge of the process involved in
developing a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Familiarity with the--- Improving School Readiness for Head
Start Act of 2007,-- Head Start and Early Head Start Programs, OHS
Monitoring Protocols and processes, and knowledge of--- Head Start
Program Performance Standards-- and Other Regulations
- Ability to work both independ ently and in a team
- Sustained concentration and a ttention to detail and
- Ability to prioritize and --manage work load and deadlines
- Excellent analyt ical and problem solving skills
- Providing training and technical consulting assistance to an
audience with varying skill levels Required Experience Required
- A minimum of a BA or BS Degree-with a preference for a Master's
degree-in a field related to program design and management from an
accredited university or college.
- If the highest degree was awarded more than ten years ago, the
resume should be specific regarding courses, conferences, seminars
that have been attended that ensure you have remained current in
the field of program design and management.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience related to program design
and management of fiscal operations in or with Head Start/Early
Head Start Programs and the development and implementation of
comprehensive management systems.
- Experience providing training and technical consultation with
directors, boards of directors, staff and parents.
- Experience analyzing and redesigning systems for---grantees in
order to improve the effectiveness and quality of program
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations governing
federal grants, such as the Head Start Program Performance
Standards, Head Start Act, OMB Circulars; Cost Principles, and
- Ability to analyze and strategize ways to develop corrective
actions for systems and services that are not in compliance with
federal standards and regulations.
- Demonstrated skill and ability to communicate clearly, both
orally and in writing; knowledge of writing plans and reports.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience with recent versions
of Microsoft Suite, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
Internet Explorer; ability to use current webinar technology and
audio conferencing. Familiarity with Smart Sheets preferred.
- Sufficient flexibility to work on-site with---grantees for
periods of time ranging from one day to several weeks, at the
request of the regional office.
- Valid Driver's License and access to transportation. STG
International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company
providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and
management consulting services and human capital solutions help our
clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and
enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission. STGi
offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
Keywords: Stg International, Inc., Denver , Grantee Specialist, Other , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!