System Integration & Test Engineer
Company: MAXAR Technologies
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Please review the job details below.Maxar is seeking to hire a
System Integration & Test Engineer to join our Tactical Ground
Programs team in Westminster, CO. We are seeking a cross-functional
team member who can interact with systems and software engineers,
configuration management specialists, and system security
specialists. This technical team supports the US Government by
providing systems engineering, software engineering, and satellite
downlink expertise to develop and deploy satellite imagery remote
GEOINT processing and exploitation ground systems. This position
will provide support to the integrated hardware and software
systems. In this role, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment
working across functional teams. Responsibilities:
- Effectively work in a fast-paced development and operations
support environment as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Provide integration & testing to the software development team
along with operational systems.
- Factory and remote maintenance to support satellite image
processing ground systems.
- Utilize multiple scripting languages and automated testing
- Improve operational excellence by aligning future architecture
with current operations by focusing on requirements-driven
- Provide root cause analysis for integrated software and
- Troubleshoot various Java, C++ , Virtual Machines software
components in a REST architecture.
- Troubleshoot PostGres and Oracle DB issues.
- Responsible for software verification and validation, including
test planning, development, execution, analysis and associated
- Periodically participate in on-site installation of the overall
system, both hardware and software.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline. 6 years of
additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of general related experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in both manual and automated testing
- Must have detailed knowledge of PERL and Python scripting
- Familiarity with RESTful services, Java / C++, Apache Tomcat
and relational DB experience.
- Must be comfortable with hands-on testing and to determine root
- Must have a basic level of knowledge of networking.
- Must be comfortable working with Windows and Linux operating
- Must be experienced with automated testing tools like SilkTest,
Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Must be familiar with configuration management tools like GIT,
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically up to
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work in a
collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work in the Westminster, Colorado office.Preferred
- Active Top Secret clearance, TS/SCI highly desirable.
- Experience operating as a part of a System Engineering,
Integration, and Test (SEIT) group.
- Experience in satellite remote ground terminal operations, or
equivalent experience in aerospace operations.
- Experience in software Kubernetes and Docker container-based
- Experience with Atlassian Jira issue tracking software.
- Agile development and/or SCRUM experience.
- A drive for gaining new knowledge. The position will require an
employee to learn and be knowledgeable on several different systems
and tools.The compensation range for this position is $79,500.00 to
$132,500.00 annually, dependent on skills and experience.Maxar
Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. - provided by Dice
Keywords: MAXAR Technologies, Denver , System Integration & Test Engineer, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!