Restoraton Crew Chief
Company: Servpro of Aurora
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Primary Role: Manage and complete jobs according to SERVPRO--
processes per work order. Respond to service calls when needed. Set
up and establish efficient job flow, coordinate requirements for
the job, complete job documentation, perform and supervise
production work, and monitor assigned jobs from start to finish.
Follow and enforce all safety procedures on the job site. Resolve
problems quickly as they arise. Monitor all assigned jobs to ensure
customer needs are met. Perform sales and marketing activities,
including add-on sales and security checks. Communicate and
establish relationships with commercial, insurance, and residential
customers. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and
office areas. Results Expected: Production processes are performed
according to SERVPRO-- production guidelines. Job documentation is
completed in a timely and accurate manner. Production costs are
maintained at the established rate. Add-on sales are made to
customers. Communications to Production Manager, Operations
Manager, General Manager or Owner, as appropriate, and customer are
timely. Jobs are completed, either meeting or exceeding customer
expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean and
- Executive: Customer Satisfaction
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs.
- Discuss expectations, requirements, and changes with
- Communicate with customer on job progress and concerns.
- Document customer concerns and/or complaints and resolve in a
timely and professional manner after discussing with production
- Document damage caused by production crew, and discuss
agreeable settlement with production manager prior to presenting
solution to customer.
- Identify activities for incremental improvement and discuss
with production manager.
- Production: Production Crew and Job Management
- Adhere to 1-4-8 job response.
- Ensure all personnel are available for emergency services as
required by SERVPRO-- response commitment when contacted.
- Oversee jobsite management.
- Ensure all personnel reports to jobsite as scheduled.
- Coordinate production and assign tasks to technicians.
- Confirm that staging area and equipment for each job are set up
- Confirm rooms are prepared for SERVPRO-- production
- Ensure that all production processes follow SERVPRO--
production guidelines per work order and are performed as
- Ensure EZ Production Guidelines are followed and quality
control is maintained.
- Make certain that end-of-job/end-of-day cleanup and breakdown
has been performed.
- Perform a final walk-through with customers at job completion.
Re-service jobs as requested by production manager.
- Perform production processes as scheduled.
- Supervise production technicians.
- Ensure production technicians understand and follow rules for
behavior and performance on the job.
- Assign tasks to production technicians and manage workflow and
- Ensure production technicians complete all jobs according to
production guidelines and with excellent customer service.
- Manage job file documentation.
- Review customer applicable documentation for the job with the
customer and obtain required authorizations.
- Confirm accuracy of scopes or estimates made by others.
- Complete all documentation for job files.
- Coach and train production technicians.
- Train production technicians on production processes, equipment
maintenance, and customer relations.
- Assist production technicians in seeking all relevant
- Model professional behavior and customer relations skills.
- Production: Jobsite/Employee Appearance
- Make sure jobsite is left with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Ensure that crew shows respect for customer's
- Make sure employees follow SERVPRO-- uniform policy.
- Human Resources: Communication Management
- Ensure clear two-way communication with production manager.
- Keep production manager informed of job progress and
- Ensure clear two-way communication with office staff.
- Keep office informed of job progress and issues.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with production technicians.
- Ensures the professional conduct of each production technician
on crew, making sure conduct is supportive of the growth and
development of the technician.
- Communicate clear expectations to production technicians.
- Keep production technicians informed of job progress and
- Executive: Professional and Personal Development
- Continue development of production skills and expertise of
services, cleaning products and equipment.
- Participate in training activities on a regular basis.
- Complete certification through the SERVPRO-- Employee
Certification Training Program (ECTP) and relevant Institute of
Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Complete all relevant training programs and achieve all
relevant production certifications.
- Know equipment and product directions.
- Know Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) to ensure proper usage
- Know how to properly operate equipment from reading owner's
manuals and training with other team members.
- Continue development of management, teambuilding, and
- Finance: Financial and Equipment/Asset Management
- Manage and control costs of production jobs.
- All company expenses must be documented and within budget, as
set forth by Franchise. All expenses outside of the budget must
have prior approval of the production manager and/or owner.
- Make sure production costs are maintained at the established
rate, as set forth by Franchise.
- Manage equipment and materials (assets).
- Protect and utilize equipment and materials, ensuring Franchise
property is utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that production technicians are cleaning and maintaining
vehicles, equipment, and facilities.
- Complete periodic inventory of equipment and supplies, as
- Production: Maintenance and Equipment Repair
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure vehicles and equipment are in excellent operational
condition and maintain a professional appearance.
- Report on all non-operational equipment.
- Oversee facility maintenance.
- Executive: Safety and Risk Compliance/Management
- Understand and see that all personnel follow safety and risk
management guidelines on the jobsite, in the office, and while
- Maintain a clean, safe work area.
- Comply with all Franchise and SERVPRO-- safety policies.
- Utilize cleaning products, mechanical equipment, and personal
protective equipment properly.
- Ensure that all personnel wear appropriate safety equipment and
follow safety procedures.
- Attend safety training.
- Additional: Other Duties, as Assigned
- Take ownership of Roles and Responsibilities.
- Team members should take ownership of their job
responsibilities. Identifying ways to be more efficient is also an
important part of this position.
- Handle recurring and unique tasks, as necessary
- Handle other tasks and duties as business needs require.
Keywords: Servpro of Aurora, Denver , Restoraton Crew Chief, Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!