Systems Engineer (CAM)
Posted on: February 22, 2021
This is a temporary position for Raytheon for an undetermined
The System Engineering Team is looking for a Satellite Ground
System Cost Account Manager (CAM) on the GPS OCX program. As the
CAM, you will support a diverse team of engineers for this software
Hourly pay rate range: $75 - $100 per hour
Benefits offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k),
and sick leave if mandated by state or municipality
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- CAM serving with a cross-disciplinary team of engineers
- Management of the IPT's cost and schedule, including Integrated
Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance and Earned Value
Management (EVMS) techniques
The IPT CAM reports programmatically to the IPT Lead and
functionally to the program's Department Manager, and interfaces
with the other IPT CAMs, IPT Leads, Program Operations Manager, and
the Program Engineer.
- 8+ years demonstrated engineering leadership experience with
demonstrated track record
Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly
command and control functionality
- Experience in change management and cost estimation.
- Capable of becoming Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
certified within 6 months
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate
with all levels of management and team member contributors on the
- Strong systems engineering experience
- Deep written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be a U.S. citizen capable of obtaining a DoD secret
clearance. The ability to obtain and maintain a US security
clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are
eligible for a security clearance.
- Systems, Test, and/or Software Engineering experience on a
large government software development contract
- Experience in SE process development and deployment
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent.
- Ability to obtain a TS SCI clearance
Minimum Education Required: B.S./B.A. Non STEM Field
Desired Education: B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics,
Math, or a science.
This position requires either who is eligible to obtain any
required Export Authorization.175879Raytheon is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Denver , Systems Engineer (CAM), Other , Englewood, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!