Sr. Field Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO
Reporting to the C2BMC Watch Officer (CWO) you will perform
daily system monitoring, operations and maintenance of the C2BMC
network systems in a 24x7 operations and test environment.
* Provide first level technical support to the warfighter and
perform initial troubleshooting of all local C2BMC network hardware
* Document and report all events/issues to the CWO and receive
tasking and direction from the CCC for all operations, test & real
* Assist in all network hardware/software installations as
instructed by the local SMEs, create, and maintain user accounts as
instructed by the local ISSO
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4
years of professional experience
* Must meet minimum requirements of DOD 8570 IAT II
certification (Security + CE, SySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA
Skills and Experience Required:
* Sound knowledge of Network concepts: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, network
management and monitoring
* Sound knowledge of management and monitoring tools and
techniques for various network infrastructure components and
* Sound knowledge and practical experience with remote access
software such as SSH, RDP, FTP, SCP
* Sound knowledge with OSPF, Cisco IOS and JUNOS commands and
* Experience in Windows Server maintenance.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the
ability to work in a team environment
* Position requires 24x7 shift work. Candidate will be assigned
to a shift, to be determined by mission requirements
* Some substitute rotation during off-shifts, including nights
and weekends will be required
* Familiarity with encryption devices, specifically TACLANEs
* Basic understanding of Linux/Unix Server maintenance.
* Experience in liaising with other DoD Agencies and associated
network operations organizations
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an
active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.